Pre-Game Talk: Preseason7 : #HabsSens (29/09/2018 ; 19:00 PM ; TSN5 & RDS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHJimmy

We made it here.
Mar 30, 2018
I wonder if Tkachuk will try to target Kotkaniemi like he did in the rookie tournament they had? I hope Kotka stays on first line!

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Habs line-up for tonight:

DoRNdIRXcAERb4E

admiralcadillac

Oct 22, 2017
Hnnngkaniemi is making the team

What I love about the logjam of forwards is that they all have similar skillsets, they'll need to put in effort every game to stay relevant on a BAD team. This is a good thing. No days off.

Reactions: Shad

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
I wonder if Tkachuk will try to target Kotkaniemi like he did in the rookie tournament they had? I hope Kotka stays on first line!
I’m pretty sure coconut has figured out Tkachuk’s play by now and will simply ignore him like a gnat.

Reactions: Halakitlikethat

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
Who else deserve to sit and relax for that last preseason game outside of Gallagher Kotkaniemi and Reilly? My guess is Tatar and Juulsen.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Lines at practice this morning:

Tatar - Danault - Hudon
Byron - Drouin - Armia
Agostino - Peca - Scherbak
de la Rose - Plekanec - Chaput​
Domi/Lehkonen - Kotkaniemi - Chaput

Ouellet - Juulsen
Benn - Petry
Alzner - Despres​
Mete - Reilly

Price
Niemi​
Lindgren

Frankc

Jan 9, 2005
Montreal
Glad to see Hudon with Danault and Tatar. I really believe Hudon can be an effective top 9, even top 6 IMO. And I would really want to see him play with Kotkaniemi as they are both players with very high hockey IQ and have great vision.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I think Mete and Lehkonen will sit tonight. They're in the line-up, but there are 20 skaters, 13 forwards and 7 defensemen. Lehkonen and Mete this morning practiced with the extras who won't be there tonight, which indicates to me they won't play.

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
Lines at practice this morning:

Tatar - Danault - Hudon
Byron - Drouin - Armia
Agostino - Peca - Scherbak
de la Rose - Plekanec - Chaput
Domi/Lehkonen - Kotkaniemi - Chaput

Ouellet - Juulsen
Benn - Petry
Alzner - Despres
Mete - Reilly

Price
Niemi
Lindgren

Alzner is in trouble, he’s lucky that Schlemko and Weber are injured and Even with these 2 injured i wouldnt be surprise to see him on waivers in order to buy him out.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Alzner is in trouble, he’s lucky that Schlemko and Weber are injured and Even with these 2 injured i wouldnt be surprise to see him on waivers in order to buy him out.
No chance this happens! It would be extremely dumb.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Who else deserve to sit and relax for that last preseason game outside of Gallagher Kotkaniemi and Reilly? My guess is Tatar and Juulsen.

Honestly, I'm a little disappointed the team isn't set and the lines are all over the place. The team should be set and the lines that will be playing together on Wednesday should be playing together tonight.

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
No chance this happens! It would be extremely dumb.

You dont keep deadwood like Alzner an extra year to save what, 1M of salary cap?? Hes not an NHl player anymore, so take him out of his misery!! Or maybe they can send him to the AHL?? I dont know whats the best strategy but theres no way he should be on that team if they really intend to play a quick transition fast pace game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad