GDT: (Preseason) Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames [19:30 MT - SN & SN1]

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Although it's not even been 2 periods yet, I can really get behind seeing Tkachuk-Backlund-Czarnik as a line in the regular season
It's tricky, though, because that's going to push Neal or Lindholm further down the lineup than we'd probably want. But yeah, if he keeps this up, how could we argue against that?

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary
It's tricky, though, because that's going to push Neal or Lindholm further down the lineup than we'd probably want. But yeah, if he keeps this up, how could we argue against that?
Yeah that's the only problem with it but it's a good problem to have and one we haven't had in a while.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Although limited, Lindholm has looked far better with GM than Neal thus far. Maybe Neal can be that veteran mentor for Dube/Bennett and Jankowski?

My guess would be that Lindholm and Neal will be the top 6 right wingers, but when one of the top 6 players go down, Czarnik will be the first to be promoted to the 2nd line. Even if Backlund or Monahan went down, Lindholm or Czarnik can play center.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
After hearing chucky, I’m basically writing this game off for all the China players, if they play good, awesome, if not, meh. Jet lag is brutal sometimes.

Reactions: FlamerForLife

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->