Preseason Schedule (pretty much) set

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Only semi-related, but during rookie camp the Coyotes and Kings have rookie games alternating sites each year. I'd like to see your team involved and another 4th team. Then we could have one of those rookie mini tournaments some of the other teams have.

Blue Goose

May 26, 2012
Los Angeles
hockeytransplant.com
Interesting. That's an earlier start to the preseason than last year. By about 9 days

Yeah, that is surprising. Looking at the calendar, I assumed the NHL season would start on 10/11 (it always seems to start on a Wednesday), but now I'm wondering if it will be 10/4 instead. That'd be great, since I really want to make sure I can get to Vegas for the first game, and I'm booked that weekend of Oct 14-15.

Only semi-related, but during rookie camp the Coyotes and Kings have rookie games alternating sites each year. I'd like to see your team involved and another 4th team. Then we could have one of those rookie mini tournaments some of the other teams have.

Looks like the Knights and Kings are having the rookie games against each other: https://lakingsinsider.com/2017/04/20/kings-host-two-rookie-games-tsc-golden-knights/

Though I love the idea of adding the Coyotes and Ducks and doing a 4-game mini tournament.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Yeah, that is surprising. Looking at the calendar, I assumed the NHL season would start on 10/11 (it always seems to start on a Wednesday), but now I'm wondering if it will be 10/4 instead. That'd be great, since I really want to make sure I can get to Vegas for the first game, and I'm booked that weekend of Oct 14-15.

Looks like the Knights and Kings are having the rookie games against each other: https://lakingsinsider.com/2017/04/20/kings-host-two-rookie-games-tsc-golden-knights/

Though I love the idea of adding the Coyotes and Ducks and doing a 4-game mini tournament.

It will start earlier because no World Cup. Camp begins (for vets) 21 days before the season begins per the CBA so it's absolutely very likely to start on the 4th.

Anyway, very glad to see Vegas come to Denver for preseason, I should be there!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad