GDT: Preseason Game6: Coyotes @ Canucks - 7PM - NHL Network

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
I wish we could just trade Goligoski and Fischer for something halfway decent and let Soderstrom play...give him 50-60 games and sprinkle in Boosh and Capo once in a while.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Quinn Hughes is having a shocking game for Vancouver. Also have no idea why they're persisting with Virtanen, he's always seemed so incredibly lazy.

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
If anything guys like Chaput and Bunting have alleviated some depth concerns in that they can hold down minutes when we run into injuries

Exactly. Which is why I think someone is expendable in the Fischer/Garland/Merkley group. Maybe good to have the extra depth though I guess. Golly’s days are numbered though I think there’s no question. I know it’s preseason so it’s probably not a huge deal yet, but Oesterle and Soderstrom both look better...Boosh and Capo lurking around...even Ness has looked pretty effective as well.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
That was one hell of a period from Soderstrom. Dude is legit.

So legit that Goose has zero f***ing business chasing Soda's man behind the net, dude is trash and feeling the heat.

Exactly. Which is why I think someone is expendable in the Fischer/Garland/Merkley group. Maybe good to have the extra depth though I guess. Golly’s days are numbered though I think there’s no question. I know it’s preseason so it’s probably not a huge deal yet, but Oesterle and Soderstrom both look better...Boosh and Capo lurking around...even Ness has looked pretty effective as well.

Merkley can be stashed for this upcoming season. No pressure to move the other two yet.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
So legit that Goose has zero ****ing business chasing Soda's man behind the net, dude is trash and feeling the heat.

Goose has done it all f***ing game, too. Every time Soda's had a guy on him, Goose has come rushing in out of nowhere in some weird attempt to be heroic and save the kid, but all he's done is make an ass of himself. Nucks second goal the prime example.

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
So legit that Goose has zero ****ing business chasing Soda's man behind the net, dude is trash and feeling the heat.

I couldn’t believe what I was watching. Victor has him a full stick length away, he’s no threat at all and in come Goose leaving his guy wide open back door. To be fair, Pederson blew coverage on the guy as well.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I want to see Soda and Goose split up this period. I’m surprised but I think the kid is ready. Maybe a month in Tucson and then up to the big team.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Please stop giving us PP's. I'd honestly rather have a Power Kill.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->