TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
:coyotes vs :ducks

Where: Honda Center, Anahiem

TV: :tvhappy:
Radio: :dunno:

Starting lineups: You really expected anything less than 5 minutes before puck drop????

Pregame notes: Leave it to NHL schedulers to have us go play against the team we open the season with in five days...... AT THEIR PLACE AGAIN!! :dunce:

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Last preseason game already and it seems like we've barely seen the key players and even less of the actual lines they are likely to play on. I'm not crazy right?
You are not crazy, yet RT said at the start of preseason that he wants to get his final line up together as soon as possible. It looks like it may be the same as last year where the lines will take time to gel, although, most have played together last year. Time will tell. Hopefully we start the season healthy, and that includes Raanta.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Hayton and Soderstrom are the only extras besides the two young goalies still at camp IIRC, I'd expect to see roughly a starting night roster with them inserted as a final audition. Bush and Fischer probably sit.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
I doubt Bush sits against San Jose and Boston. We need his size and besides, he’s had a very good camp.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Pregame notes: Leave it to NHL schedulers to have us go play against the team we open the season with in five days...... AT THEIR PLACE AGAIN!! :dunce:

Is this a thing? Just noticed the same with Pens-Sabres, as I tried to watch a bit of it, and found threads about it (to ask about the bad picture I have, wanted to see if it was commented on: ) and people talked about this being the exact same match-up as in their first game!

No stream tonight. Well, last weekend without feed from the games, then, at least.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Dear NHL, Step 1 in an effort to be more relevant would be to have 100% of your content available 100% of the time to people that want to watch it. If Edmonton can beam the league-required-anyway video feed to the internet with their radio guys dubbed over it, you can encourage/whip/bribe other teams to do it too.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Dear NHL, Step 1 in an effort to be more relevant would be to have 100% of your content available 100% of the time to people that want to watch it. If Edmonton can beam the league-required-anyway video feed to the internet with their radio guys dubbed over it, you can encourage/whip/bribe other teams to do it too.

Radio-guys gets incredibly annoying though. But it really shouldn't cost billions to have a little feed with a couple of commentators.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Radio-guys gets incredibly annoying though. But it really shouldn't cost billions to have a little feed with a couple of commentators.

Heeter and Biz annoying??????

tenor.gif

Skellart09

Nov 30, 2013

Skellart09

Nov 30, 2013
I really need to start posting more often instead of just reading all the time. So here it is. I’m super excited about the season and the progress of the team. Excited to see what Garland will do with a full season. Anxious to see Hayton and Soderstrom. Happy that the Phil Kessel quick wrister is now on our side and keeping my fingers crossed that Raanta stays healthy. Got my tix for the home opener and ready to abuse the ducks tonight. But yes, would way rather see a stream instead of just listening.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->