GDT: Preseason Game 7: Coyotes @ Canucks - 7PM - It's the End of the Preseason And I Feel Fine

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Nucks are just letting us set up in their zone. We gain the zone and they basically collapse in front of the net and we're free to do whatever along the boards.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
But is The Schwartz with him???
OT but speaking of Schwartz’s, my 10 year old granddaughter asked me what a vasectomy was. I explained that it was an operation so men can’t have babies and was reminded that men don’t have babies. I explained that tubes were cut to prevent any sperm from coming out, and the poor dear went ashen. She thought that you cut the thing off, having just watched her baby brother’s b’ris milat.

Reactions: Mosby

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Dick Panik is weird. He always looks like he's just cruising along, very little effort, doesn't look particularly interested, and then all of a sudden he f***ing scores.

Reactions: Mosby

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I don't know about you guys but Keller looks freaking spectacular at center.

I was just about to say, it's working out a lot better than I thought it would. If he dominates at C until Dvo and Chucky are back, there will be some very interesting decisions to make.

Reactions: RemoAZ

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
I was just about to say, it's working out a lot better than I thought it would. If he dominates at C until Dvo and Chucky are back, there will be some very interesting decisions to make.

I thought they should have tried him there last season instead of Domi. I really wanted to see him, Domi and Duclair together. He looks like their best player by a country mile tonight and at center. I love him handling the puck more at center.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad