GDT: Preseason Game 7: Coyotes @ Canucks - 7PM - It's the End of the Preseason And I Feel Fine

DollarAndADream

Feb 27, 2012
I'm fully expecting Arizona to win, because my Canucks team has been utter shit this whole preseason.

I guess those are the learning curves of losing the Sedins and not having a whole lot of great talent on the NHL roster other than Boeser, Horvat, and Pettersson.

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
I'm fully expecting Arizona to win, because my Canucks team has been utter **** this whole preseason.

I guess those are the learning curves of losing the Sedins and not having a whole lot of great talent on the NHL roster other than Boeser, Horvat, and Pettersson.

It's alright, we're missing Galchenyuk, Dvorak and Chychrun through injury, so it's not like we're full strength tonight.

DollarAndADream

Feb 27, 2012
It's alright, we're missing Galchenyuk, Dvorak and Chychrun through injury, so it's not like we're full strength tonight.
Yeah, I was a little disappointed looking at your game-day lines, not seeing Galchy there. I'm excited to see what he can do in his new, happy, center-driven atmosphere. ;)

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
So this is basically our opening night roster.

NWAVEjT.png

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
They are showing pics of Vancouver from the air. I've never seen the city before. Looks like a really nice place. Wouldn't mind checking it out some day. When it's not freezing that is.

Mosby

Fire Bettman
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
Thanks. Those video line things are annoying. Just a still would be nice.

Wish we had a better RW for Strome but we're kinda outta options right now.

Keller has impressed at C. That second line should be fast as hell.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Strome would already be in Tucson if Dvo and Galchenyuk were healthy. Looks like he's going to need injuries to keep from being banished. Worked for Dvo. How many times did they try to banish him and couldn't because of injuries?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad