GDT: Preseason Game 6: WINGS at pens 7:00 pm et

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
Pretty darn good period for this group against maybe the opening night lineup for Pitt

Everyone looked much better during the second half of the first; I totally expect Pissburgh to come out and shut that down real quick like, however.

Audio seems a bit better just on the intermission screen. We'll give 'er a go, aye lads?

Edit: Much better, audio is synced and everything. Good find, CTS.

And f***, there it is. Seider got out positioned.

Last edited:

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Any streams have Ken Kal on themor is everyone listening to the pens crew?

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Man, Seider is really really close. Can't imagine him not being the first call-up this year.

Just made a really nice defensive play to get his glove on the puck when a guy tried to chip it by him to Malkin. He makes those plays at the blue line and chips around him seem really easy to shut down. Its something Lidstrom did really well and Seider looks like that will be one of his biggest strengths

Reactions: RedMenace

RedMenace

Jul 24, 2006
www.ShattenkirksKrakenshirt.net
Just made a really nice defensive play to get his glove on the puck when a guy tried to chip it by him to Malkin. He makes those plays at the blue line and chips around him seem really easy to shut down. Its something Lidstrom did really well and Seider looks like that will be one of his biggest strengths

That's exactly the play that made me say that. Such a smart, solid player, even at 18.

Reactions: newfy

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
I noticed that too, smoot vet move, very poised

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Hello y'all. Whom does play on y'alls first powerplay unit? Help would be appreciated. I treally need help sires and sirettes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->