GDT: Preseason Game 6: WINGS at pens 7:00 pm et

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Anyone else think Givani Smith might be playing his way onto the team this preseason/prospects tourney?

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Anyone else think Givani Smith might be playing his way onto the team this preseason/prospects tourney?
Smith will be very good with Veleno and Zadina in GR . They should be our second line in the couple years

NotLeddy

Trust the Yzerscam
Oct 23, 2018

This is an absolute mismatch. Blash must want Larkin/Mantha/Bert/AA for the Kraft HockeyVille game.

But I'm excited to watch Seider.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008

This is an absolute mismatch. Blash must want Larkin/Mantha/Bert/AA for the Kraft HockeyVille game.

But I'm excited to watch Seider.

Maybe to see who should be with wings on defence starting season. Hicketts-Kaski must show if they can survive and is Seider is NHL ready. Defense decision game

SolidSnakeUS

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2009
Baldwinsville, NY
Larsson hasn't had a start yet has he? Also, how are you guys feeling about Seider being on the team for the upcoming season? Or is he going back?

Solarion

Jul 27, 2018
Looking forward to seeing the Nemeth-Green and Daley-Seider pairings. Also interested in seeing how The top line of Hirose-Flip-Erne perform.

Wings likely get wrekt with these matchups, but it should be informative.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
i knew abs looked quicker . with ding bat kenny gone he got off the heavy weights old red wing style training and finally started training properly -

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad