GDT: Preseason Game 6 - Sharks @ Coyotes - 7PM

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Good teams don't dump and chase, they probe around until they get a good entry. Dumping it in is giving up possession. Most of the PP improvement came from better entries and not ****ing dumping it in on the PP. I know Newell Brown understands that much.

We are not a good team yet. We need talent.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Team website is still showing Paul Surra as PA guy. Maybe he couldn't decide whether to come in or not? :shakehead

Paul typically doesn't do preseason games. But yeah, the guy last night sucked.

I thought so. I was just hoping he was still employed and this guy last night didn't replace him. Cuz yeah, what a nightmare haha

According to Craig Morgan, Surra is gone.

https://twitter.com/craigsmorgan/status/647219968363245568

Muppet

7th Round Pick
Mar 13, 2011
Mother of God.

Hold on boys, we are in for a long one. Haha

They're purposely making everything completely unbearable for fans, so eventually people stop showing up all together and ownership can blame them for relocation.

#conspiracy :sarcasm:

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
How hard can it be to say, "Coyotes goal, his 1st of the season, scored by number 4, Zbynek Michalek, assisted by number 23, Oliver Ekman-Larsson, and number 89, Mikkel Boedker. Michalek from Ekman-Larsson and Boedker. The goal comes at 6:19 of the third period."

moosemeister

5,000 strong
Feb 15, 2010
Mesa, Arizona
Guys you're overreacting, we'd have to score for the announcer to matter anyway. :sarcasm:

I was thinking the same too hahaha

But seriously, the way Paul said "Please welcome to the ice, your Arizona Coyotes" would give me chills.

This new guy sounds like me when they take the ice. Almost likes he's thinking "well here we go again".

I wonder what happened to Paul anyways. I heard him on the radio several times during the offseason.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
I wonder what happened to Paul anyways. I heard him on the radio several times during the offseason.

He does a lot of stuff for 98 KUPD. Wonder if he was replaced or just left on his own terms...

Last edited:

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
5 minute photoshop:

That was rather enjoyable.

picture.php

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Everyone is in mid 2014-2015 form :laugh:
I think maybe the lottery has permanently made the posters of this board this way.

The lottery was just another in a long string of coyotes related groin shots. I've followed team since they moved here when was 9, so I've grown up with this perpetual dumpster fire, and know what to expect haha.

Bonsai Tree

Turning a new leaf
Feb 2, 2014
How hard can it be to say, "Coyotes goal, his 1st of the season, scored by number 4, Zbynek Michalek, assisted by number 23, Oliver Ekman-Larsson, and number 89, Mikkel Boedker. Michalek from Ekman-Larsson and Boedker. The goal comes at 6:19 of the third period."

Well, If you 'rdon't get many repetitions, you're sure to be rusty.:sarcasm:

Tanic

Dec 28, 2003
Visit site
The new guy is the former PA guy for the Blues
Blues PA guy for the last 28 years is Tom Calhoun. Did he move here?

If it's Mike Abad, as Morgan says, he was our PA guy at AWA and did a fine job.

Maybe the guy last week was a fill-in.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad