GDT: Preseason Game 6: Sabres @ Penguins - 7:00pm EDT

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
That was the most obnoxious thing I've heard listening to a hockey game in a while.

Like, it's AHLers/kids who have never and will never all play significant time together again versus the full lineup of a team with 2 of the last 3 cups. Of f*cking course they're going to get assignments mixed up and look "lost."

Housley is a terrible coach though, that’s a fact.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
Did Borgen just let Guentzel walk into the middle? Looked like Pilut tried to catch him from behind and then followed him away from the net. And then Borgen just let Brassard score on the rebound.

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
"Housley is a terrible coach" is most certainly an opinion. It may be an opinion shared by many....but it's still an opinion.
Maybe we can agree on the fact that Housley is a coach and that the results are terrible?

Tim14125

Sep 23, 2018
I'm sure Phil has an Any Given Sunday type motivational speech prepared for the intermission to get the team fired up for the third period.

Snippit

Dec 5, 2012
I lied and stuck around to watch the 2nd.

As a team we obviously suck this game. But considering this is a lineup of mostly prospects it's more important to see who stands out against an obviously high level of competition.

I think Nylander and TT have done enough to earn spots in the opening night lineup. I also think Bailey has stood out in these last few games.

I'd love to see Nylander on a line with Eichel and Reinhart.

Nylander-Eichel-Reinhart
Skinner-Mitts*-Okposo
Sheary-Berglund-TT
ERod-Sobotka-Bailey

* don't think he's ready but I doubt he's getting sent down

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia

Attachments

• Housley.jpg
    Housley.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 12

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
"Housley is a terrible coach" is most certainly an opinion. It may be an opinion shared by many....but it's still an opinion.
This is not true. A group of leading scientists recently published a paper in a leading scientific journal that conclusively proved that Phil Housley is a terrible coach. Can't argue with science!

TheStorm

Sep 15, 2015
Pittsburgh,PA
I legit never thought the Pens broadcasting team could get any worse than it was. And the play by play is not really all that bad; it’s the color guy. Jesus Christ, just stop.
Why I never watch Pens games live despite living in Pittsburgh. It's either radio or nothing. Unless it's not being called by their homers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad