GDT: Preseason Game 6: Sabres @ Penguins - 7:00pm EDT

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
Team still has a tendency to drift towards the puck carrier in the defensive zone. Whenever a Penguin carries the puck in around the Sabres net you'll see two and sometimes three Sabres drifting towards him, and it leaves the other Penguins wide open for passes. They need to knock that off, it haunted them constantly last season.

Reactions: Fearnot

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
I would not recommend that you do not google reddit nhl streams :sarcasm:
I won't but I have a feeling if I did i wouldn't be able to close the darn ads on mobile and if my chance there was something without ads it also wouldn't work for some reason

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Has Baptiste had a hip or groin injury since being drafted? He skates nothing like the player in Juniors who could go 0-60 in 2 seconds. His first step is terrible and he has almost no acceleration to speak of.

Reactions: Rasmi

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
I won't but I have a feeling if I did i wouldn't be able to close the darn ads on mobile and if my chance there was something without ads it also wouldn't work for some reason
Ad Block has a mobile browser, works real nice. Also there may be a page with no ads at all.

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
Ad Block has a mobile browser, works real nice. Also there may be a page with no ads at all.
Good call. I actually installed it, didn't even think to use it... not too bright

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
I think the only way Buffalo scores in this game is on a powerplay. They've had zero offensive pressure this entire period.

Reactions: Fearnot

sabrebuild

Apr 21, 2014
Pittsburgh
Has Baptiste had a hip or groin injury since being drafted? He skates nothing like the player in Juniors who could go 0-60 in 2 seconds. His first step is terrible and he has almost no acceleration to speak of.

Too much weight for his frame?

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
Would hope Ullmark wouldn't get beaten cleanly like that, but it's also Kessel.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad