Post-Game Talk: Preseason Game #6 | Canucks 0 at Oilers 6: See you Saturday

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
In all honesty, the Canucks have been announcing their lineups very late this pre-season.. and Green always says “you’ll have to see”. If the Oilers can submit their lineup early with McDavid, why can’t we?

It’s getting quite annoying to be honest and not fair to an already suffering fan base.

Canuck staff are way over their heads. Have not been a fan of Green since he was hired.

Reactions: brokenhole

demonic

Mar 10, 2005
Caleb is right below NHL level. He looked great in the rookie games but as soon as he hit main camp his game vanished. I think for him it's nerves that get to him. He had a super rough AHL start too and when he got more comfortable his game got better.

Maybe he just needs a change of scenery, and we could always use more former Winterhawks. Jimbo, grab a second rounder and make it happen!

I'm joking, but I do like the kid. I saw him play live about 10 times, and I'd say he was the best player on the ice in about 7 of those games. He did more on a weaker team than Seth did in his time here, and definitely played with more heart and urgency.

Nucker101

Foundational Poster
Apr 2, 2013
In all honesty, the Canucks have been announcing their lineups very late this pre-season.. and Green always says “you’ll have to see”. If the Oilers can submit their lineup early with McDavid, why can’t we?

It’s getting quite annoying to be honest and not fair to an already suffering fan base.

Canuck staff are way over their heads. Have not been a fan of Green since he was hired.
Well for a road game I don't this really matters. Oilers fans are going to see see McDavid and it seems like a lock that EP will play after sitting last night.

Wo Yorfat

dumb person
Nov 7, 2016
You had all your big guns against LA last night so I assume it’s your B Squad?

water-gun-party-favors.jpg

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
Maybe its soortsnet that doesnt want to release the lineup so that people will tune in tnt

Specualating that EP is out

DollarAndADream

Feb 27, 2012
Well, that's just not true. Canucks have definitely scored more than.......wait never mind that was Young Stars. :P

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Looking at some of the pictures of jerseys hanging in the stalls in Edmonton on Twitter, looks like Boeser, Pettersson, Virtanen and Granlund all in tonight (or at least taking warmup).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad