GDT: Preseason Game #4: Coyotes vs Ducks @ Anaheim - 7:00pm - Video Stream via the Ducks

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
Zegras is a punk….love that Jenik drilled him (cleanly). Need to buy a 73 jersey.

Btw-will there be a Coyote Den in Tempe?

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
sigh… tankity tank tank here we come!

giphy.gif

Bandit34

Jul 23, 2007
HFBoards
I may receive hate for this, but I liked Stecher's game. Smooth is one word that I'd describe his game with. That being said, my standards are relatively low since I'm a coyotes fan.

I wouldn't pair Nemeth and Brown together unless we're in desperate tank mode. They have great reach and board play but I'm nervous when they have possession of the puck.

Soderstrom needs to work on his decision making when shooting. Anaheim defense had no issues blocking his shots.

Kassian and Ritchie....bash brothers that can play. Not saying Jenik isn't crazy, but he's definitely more brazen with the heavy artillery on the bench.

Reactions: Matias Maccete

Bandit34

Jul 23, 2007
HFBoards
How did the Ritchie and Kassian fights look?
Kassian got some lefts in early but got tied up with Benoit leading to the zebra intervention. Quick fight

Ritchie and Osipov was fairly even for what was shown. Ritchie threw slightly more punches but there was a modicum of damage. It appeared Ritchie hurt is hand on a punch to Osipov's helmet at the end of the fight. I don't believe there have been any injuries reported though.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I've been waiting for this board to fall in love with Jenik since he was drafted. He is a huge pain the ass player. That hit reminded me of Mike Peca taking out Teemu Selanne years ago in Winnipeg (I was at the game).

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I'm not sure why Anaheim is willing to engage in this. Coyotes still have Brown, McBain, McCartney, and Kelemen on the bench (not including Kassian/Jenik returning from penalities).

Vatrano is stirring it up but he's going to get his skilled teammates in trouble very soon.
Anaheim if the first of many teams that are going to have to learn to play the Coyotes differently then they have in the past. AZ will physically punish a team that wants to play that style. Jenik will be that catalyst that sucks teams into feeling they need to play like that only to find out you don't want to.

Reactions: Grimes

LittlePipes

Vortech V7
Feb 22, 2020
Have to chuckle at Ducks fans pearl-clutching now that we have our own Czech version of Corey Perry.
I have grown to admire Corey Perry. Hated him before, but the guy is a great player.

I've been waiting for this board to fall in love with Jenik since he was drafted. He is a huge pain the ass player. That hit reminded me of Mike Peca taking out Teemu Selanne years ago in Winnipeg (I was at the game).
As you said ( I think it was you), he is a world level shit disturber!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad