GDT: Preseason Game 4 at Pittsburgh 3:00 PM

haulinbass

Mar 6, 2014
Need a stream

Have NHL.TV, Fox Sports Go, NHL Network.... Can't even watch the game. Sure make it pretty hard and expensive on the fans to follow the sport

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
5th year in the Q is my only concern. You'd think he's ready for another level.

I think there are still things to work on at that level. A little more creativity to his offense and being more consistently dominant. No reason he cannot lead that league in scoring and improve his shot this year.

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
I was expecting more out of Cholo. He hasn't been noticeable, but that's not always a bad thing for a dman. But I want to see his offensive flair.

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
At least these announcers commentate on the game. Yesterday's game with Ken cal and whoever else was cringe worthy. Talking about completely irrelevant things for most of the game..

Reactions: muchbetterthanlada

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
Im watching a Pen's stream and all I can say is they might be the worst announcers ever. Makes me long for Doc and McGuire.
Judging by the audio quality I'm guessing it's some radio announcers?

They're certainly not the most dynamic or polished guys but from what I've heard they've been pretty fair, especially for local broadcast. I'd take them over some of the other crews around the league.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
At least these announcers commentate on the game. Yesterday's game with Ken cal and whoever else was cringe worthy. Talking about completely irrelevant things for most of the game..

I think he was with Jason Woolley but that was mostly a process of elimination. MSU guy that played in Buffalo and Detroit is the only one I got. But I am pretty sure they didn't even tell us that yesterday. Not Ken Kal's best work.

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
After two I think Svech, Zadina, AA, Veleno all are looking good on forward. Sulak looks NHL ready on defense. On the other hand I haven't been impressed by Bert, Campbell, Ehn, or Cholo.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Rasmussen - Larkin - Zadina
Athanasiou - Veleno - Mantha
Berggren - 2019 1st - Svechnikov
Smith - Ehn - Bertuzzi

Who would not love that future?

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
Rasmussen - Larkin - Zadina
Athanasiou - Veleno - Mantha
Berggren - 2019 1st - Svechnikov
Smith - Ehn - Bertuzzi

Who would not love that future?
Swap Veleno with the 2019 first and hopefully Svech with AA I think the team will be set on forward for a long time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->