GDT: Preseason Game 4 at Pittsburgh 3:00 PM

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Alright anyone want to PM me this. My normal place doesn't have a working one and again the NHL has forced me to have to be looking this route. Man this league is Mickey Mouse sometimes.

EDIT: Problem solved:popcorn:

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
They are playing really well right now, hopefully they can keep this up. Strong pre-season thus far. I don't think it is going to matter much once the real season starts, but glad to see all the guys show up prepared and ready to go this year. They are really fighting for jobs and creating a lot of competition.

They have had high and low points like you would expect, but I don't think I could have asked for a lot more out of the guys thus far.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
f***in Veleno is dirty, idc what anyone says about the kid's play making abilities, he's got em.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Veleno right now...

9 games maybe?

I would rather still have him spend a year in the Q. I would like him to be the best player in that league. He can work on his shot and on his offensive creativity. He should be able to be a WJC guy as well. I think he can still gain some things at the Major junior level. I expect him on the team next year though, similar to Ras where I think this is the last year we send him down.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad