GDT: Preseason Game #3 | Flyers 1 BRUINS 2 F - OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
great period for Heinen

was meaning to try and watch Nolan Patrick but totally forgot, havent heard too much from him.

Number8

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Gotta be honest, Cassidy has some very tough decisions to make. Lots of kids making it tough call on who stays up.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Wanted him to answer for that pseudo run at Konecny earlier in the game I guess. Gabrilles prerogative to pass, but I didn't think he would turn down a fight considering all I've read and heard about him here.

Lol, it's Radko Gudas, not some kid in the WHL. That's quite a bit to ask.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
He'll learn. The vets will impress on him that the stakes are higher and you cant hurt the team.

Funniest night I ever saw was when Marchand was standing and chirping from the bench. Clear as day you could see Shawn Thornton grab him and say 'sit the **** down and shut the **** up'

:laugh:

Once Jesse makes the team/gets more comfortable, he will be the exact same way. He's always in the middle of things when he is comfortable. It'll take some time in the NHL, but he'll get there. :laugh:

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
I suppose. Kid played a very good game that's for sure.

And he doesn't particularly fight as much - way more valuable having him on the ice, at least when he was in the WHL. When he gets more comfortable you may seem him take those fights, but not with bigger heavyweights this soon IMO.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
Awesome goal! Not bad at all considering the amount of time spent on the PK. Bjork is very fun to watch. Judging from watching this and other preseason games, it's going to take some time for players to adjust to the new way the game is being officiated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad