Not open for further replies.

JCRO

At least I'm safe inside my mind
Sponsor
Mar 8, 2011
Congrats Gabrielle. You played yourself

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
interesting move when you are fighting for a spot. I see what part of Marchand's game he liked so much now

toasterjam

Sep 23, 2014
Mass
well one take away, our PK looks amazing..and they have cycled lots of the young guys into that role, which is great.

Having a lineup where almost everyone can kill penalties might be necessary if this is how they are calling penalties this season.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
In reference to Gabrielle.... thought I responded to a post - oops

junk yard dog on crack.... kid has a non stop motor. He can play on 3rd/4th line any day, and at some point he'll be able to play up the lineup occasionally. He's definitely someone I'd like to see on the 4th line this year. Adds a lot of speed and jam

He also turned down Gudas a few times. Not a fan of that.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
He also turned down Gudas a few times. Not a fan of that.

Gudas would clean his clock. He knows it and I know it, and I'm one of his biggest supporters. Not so sure fighting Gudas and sitting in the box for five minutes is something he needs to do at this point. Fighting Gudas proves nothing.

Obviously, nor is what he just did, but unrelated.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Just so people know, because his stats don't tell the story: Paul Postma is an offensive defenseman who was miscast in Winnipeg. He's not a good defensive defenseman

Number8

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I'm assuming Gabrielle said something? Seems like everything is a penalty so I'm axtually not sure.

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
Graves to Gardens
youtu.be
Turning down a scrub in a preseason game? Yeah, I'm a fan of that. Kid is looking to make an NHL squad, not spend 5 minutes in the box of fighting with a mongoloid pylon.

Wanted him to answer for that pseudo run at Konecny earlier in the game I guess. Gabrilles prerogative to pass, but I didn't think he would turn down a fight considering all I've read and heard about him here.

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
That's the bad that comes along with a pest like Gabrielle. However, he isn't as dumb as he once was with his pest-like antics. He'll slip up at times.

He'll learn. The vets will impress on him that the stakes are higher and you cant hurt the team.

Funniest night I ever saw was when Marchand was standing and chirping from the bench. Clear as day you could see Shawn Thornton grab him and say 'sit the **** down and shut the **** up'

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad