Post-Game Talk: Preseason Game 2 | Golden Knights @ Colorado | 6:00 | The Knighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
GET IN THERE
iu

Are those three the goal scorers? I don't think I'll be able to find the game here in western Canada.

Tuch made a great pass through traffic for a Hunt goal and Hyka made a great cross ice pass to Lindberg. Marchessault has the 3rd goal.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Some breef thots on last night:
-another gong show of a game, so not much of a test for anyone
-Tuch looks great so far, especially with his quick plays behind the goal line. I don't think he got an assist on the Lindberg goal, but he made a real smart play backing out of the crease and lifting Cowen's stick for the cross ice pass to get through
-Hyka continues to impress me with his offensive instincts and great hands
-Lindberg had a pretty good game. His line with Tuch and Hyka were buzzing
-Pulkinen impressed as well. Looked alright on the PK too.
-Thomas was the only Knight to have a rough game, although he took a penalty to back check and save a goal
-Suzuki got knocked off the puck a little too easy. When he turns to protect the puck he has trouble staying on his feet.
-Ship definitely looks like a top 6 NHL center. We'll see how he does against a full NHL lineup though...
-Hunt and Miller had a strong game on D
-Avs commentators barely called the game, which was really distracting and boring especially when trying to figure out all these new numbers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->