GDT: Preseason Game 1: VGK vs. ARI

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I hate that there's no way to watch this without being there. I don't want to have to rely on SinBin for the analysis. He's a hard working guy but...I mean he thinks Glass tops out as a third line center so I don't really trust his judgment.

Also I love how my radio feed is like a minute behind.

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
I hate that there's no way to watch this without being there. I don't want to have to rely on SinBin for the analysis. He's a hard working guy but...I mean he thinks Glass tops out as a third line center so I don't really trust his judgment.

Also I love how my radio feed is like a minute behind.

I saw that and it was such a bad take on his performance I didn't want to mention it here :laugh:

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Pacioretty said he's never had a right handed center before.

giphy.gif

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I saw that and it was such a bad take on his performance I didn't want to mention it here :laugh:
I've been on his side on accepting that his knowledge and actual hockey analysis is...not great. I mean he thinks Karlsson's one year means he's one of the best centers in the league. I love me some Wild Bill but that's horseshit and so many follow his writings and take his opinions as valid. But he works hard and does more as a "beat writer" than many other teams get.

But saying that Glass is trending towards being a third line center at best is such unabridged bullshit I can't help but criticize it. It's a ridiculous claim.

Oooh Bischoff now!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad