GDT: Preseason Game 1 - September 15th - 12:30 A.M. - Flames VS Bruins @ Shenzhen

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Super excited for this. My roommate's out of the house so I'm watching this on the big screen with the volume cranked and at least three or four pizzas scattered around me.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Projected lineup as of 4:17 pm today as posted on the Flames website:

PROJECTED LINEUP - FLAMES VS. BRUINS

FORWARDS

Johnny Gaudreau - Sean Monahan - Elias Lindholm
Matthew Tkachuk - Mikael Backlund - James Neal
Michael Frolik - Derek Ryan - Austin Czarnik
Sam Bennett - Mark Jankowski - Garnet Hathaway
Anthony Peluso - Curtis Lazar - Morgan Klimchuk

DEFENCE

Mark Giordano - TJ Brodie
Noah Hanifin - Travis Hamonic
Brett Kulak - Michael Stone
Rasmus Andersson - Dalton Prout

GOALTENDER

Mike Smith

Aug 3, 2010
I know people were bitching about the Jankowski line but in the meantime I'm hoping we can enjoy the Tkachuk-Neal pairing. :popcorn:

Also, no injuries, please.

MDCSL

Jun 9, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Not going to watch it because I work early, but hoping it goes well. That bruins lineup looks pretty terrible

Asimplehockeyfan

Sep 6, 2018
I can't find the link on Twitter but Monahan wont be taking any faceoffs this game. I am really excited to see Tkacuck and neal play together!!!!

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Just looking at the line-up and I'm so happy to see the depth that we have. No more Frolik in the top 6, an actual top line talent to play with Mony and Gaudreau; Czarnik, Janko and Bennett on the brink of breaking out.

When the Flames come back to Calgary Hathaway is done because Dube will steal his job like Tkachuk has stolen my heart.

CamPopplestone

Sep 27, 2017
I get home from work at midnight. This is literally perfect. Gonna get home, make some Kraft dinner and watch the game

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Sean Monahan's new preseason hockey gloves
63077.jpg

Reactions: Sk8M8

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Just 3 hours to go. All set to watch the game. The beer is cold and my favorite chair is warm.
Just finished setting the PVR to record the game just in case I fall asleep before or sometime during the game.
Be prepared is what my boy scout leader always told me.

I think I'll take a nap on the couch for the next couple of hours, though. … you know... just so I'm fresh when the game starts. I'm old.. what can I say.

Reactions: Graves

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary

So official line-up would be:

Gaudreau-Monahan-Lindholm
Tkachuk-Backlund-Neal
Frolik-Ryan-Czarnik
Bennett-Jankowski-Hathaway

Giordano-Brodie
Hanifin-Hamonic
Kulak-Stone

Gillies

FlamerForLife

Mon Seanahan
May 22, 2015
Calgary

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Good morning, gentlemen. This starts in less than 2 hours, right? where can I watch this?

nvm, NHL.tv has this :nod:

Asimplehockeyfan

Sep 6, 2018
Holy f*** boys!!! Hockey is back and OMFG am I excited! Still preseason but still! I got a 15 pack of rolling rock and a large senior's pizza ready for tonight! I got the first point going to the second line of Tkacuck, backlund and neal ( goal and assist) first defense point going to brodano pairing. My GOD I am happy!

Reactions: Volica

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad