BRUINS GDT Preseason G6 3:07 PM - Rockford IceHogs at BRUINS - NESNPlus, NHLN (US), WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Large_antenna_loading_coil.jpg
Well played, big Coyle guy, lol

ChargersRookie

Jun 30, 2014
Trying to understand the Anders Bjork love. I don't see it, kid is quick, smooth, likes to hit (too much?) and pucks keep bouncing off his stick. Likelyhood of his college game translating to the NHL is what?

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
Trying to understand the Anders Bjork love. I don't see it, kid is quick, smooth, likes to hit (too much?) and pucks keep bouncing off his stick. Likelyhood of his college game translating to the NHL is what?
from his last 2 seasons, his game already translated. Its just a matter of him being healthy, confident and able to get back to speed imo.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
from his last 2 seasons, his game already translated. Its just a matter of him being healthy, confident and able to get back to speed imo.

I like Bjork. But I agree with Cassidy. He needs some time in Providence to get his confidence. I notice he hesitates a second when in scoring position, which is enough time for the opponent to break things up. I have no doubt we will see him in November if not before.

Reactions: maxbme
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad