GDT: Preseason G:6 Jets @ Wild. 7pm CT (wild.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I’ve been busy with a lot lately, haven’t had a chance to keep up with who’s been sent down at all

DnzgNafXUAEZ8rb.jpg:large

This should about cover everyone that's still with the team.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Nice goal by Spurgeon. Foligno opened up the front of the net completely.

Nsjohnson

Hockey.
Jun 22, 2012
Miami
Yeah I mean...it's been decent. It's still our mostly A squad versus their B/C squad. We are kind of squeaking by.

It's like any team that has Buff regardless of the rest of the roster on the ice has a chance at winning.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Yeah I mean...it's been decent. It's still our mostly A squad versus their B/C squad. We are kind of squeaking by.

It's like any team that has Buff regardless of the rest of the roster on the ice has a chance at winning.

The top-6 was pretty quiet for the night. 3rd line needs to figure out their d-zone coverage. I'd like to see the PP units do something; yes they got a transition goal, but it was after they almost gave one up.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Brown looks better than Hendricks... from post game comments, sounds like those two are fighting it out for 12th forward.

If that's the choice Brown easily imo.

2Pair

Oct 8, 2017
Brown looks better than Hendricks... from post game comments, sounds like those two are fighting it out for 12th forward.

If that's the choice Brown easily imo.
Hendricks has been quite a bit better. Last night was the first time that Brown wasn't brutal.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
we had a better lineup & should have crushed them , loss in my book.
Its preseason, the vets aren't taking these like meaningful games, just as games to get into the flow and tune up for when they really count.

They controlled most of the game with ease, it wasn't until halfway through the 3rd that the shot count got close we had such a clear lead.

Outcome imo is completely meaningless at this time of year.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
2008 Detroit Lions 4-0 - Preseason champions

They went 0-16. Preseason means absolutely nothing. Vets are out there trying not to get hurt while lesser players are fighting for their jobs. No one cares, including most players on the team.

Goose312

May 15, 2015
2008 Detroit Lions 4-0 - Preseason champions

They went 0-16. Preseason means absolutely nothing. Vets are out there trying not to get hurt while lesser players are fighting for their jobs. No one cares, including most players on the team.
The 6-0 preseason 16-17 Colorado Avalanche outscored opponents 16-5. Then they had the worst season by any team in the salary cap era. Not to mention in this preseason Detroit is winning the Atlantic while the Islanders and Canes are leading the Metro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad