GDT: PRESEASON - Flames @ Oilers [1:00pm MT]

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Just spent the last few minutes reading the Oilers GDT thead. Lots of crying. Pure gold.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
The problem with Bennett is the same as always, he doesn't finish. He plays well, creates chances, but he can't finish.
Even when he’s hot, his goals seem to be greasy and have odd deflections. He’s not a finisher, I wonder if saddling him with a trigger man like Neal could help his numbers, he can create chances and make openings and Neal can find the sweet spot and finish the plays.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
My one friend told me that once Dube was playing Monopoly and landed on an unclaimed Park Place... AND DIDN'T TAKE IT!
I heard that story too. I also heard he had Chia managing his money so he just didn't have enough money to buy it. Too much stupid debt elsewhere.

Reactions: Corpus X

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
It's possible Lindholm just plateaued over in Carolina and fans were unable to reconcile their expectations with what they were getting. It happens.

And Gaudreau's simply on a different level compared to Lindholm's previous linemates.

There's definitely a ton of untapped offensive potential here.

Lindholm has always been an excellent player. I had no doubt he'd be an impact player if given the chance to play in a more offensive role. I have no doubt he could hit 70 points playing with Gaudreau.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->