GDT: PRESEASON - Flames @ Oilers [1:00pm MT]

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
What role does Hathaway have?

He is a bad Pker, not good defensively, a big negative offensively, I think his physical play is pretty overrated and certainly not worth the other negatives he has, he can't really provide toughness.
0 for 4. Good try though

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Yah, if anything they were brought in so we could continue to run the 3M line together without having every other line look subpar.

Continuing to run the 3M line is a horrible idea. If they brought in Lindholm and Neal so that we could continue to force Tkachuk into defense heavy minutes then I think we need to seriously question the people running this team.

Reactions: Cyrano and Mobiandi

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Continuing to run the 3M line is a horrible idea. If they brought in Lindholm and Neal so that we could continue to force Tkachuk into defense heavy minutes then I think we need to seriously question the people running this team.
Read my second response to that.

Baxterman

Aug 27, 2017
Read my second response to that.

If you are referencing them defaulting to it and not actively avoiding it, I think they should be actively avoiding that line completely. Outside of massive injuries forcing them to go with it I think that line should absolutely be done considering the players we have and scoring issues outside of the top line we saw last year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad