GDT: Preseason Ends Tonight 7pm CBC, TSN1050 Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penalty Kill Icing*

Ya sure on Leafs tv and stuff. If you want to pay then you can watch. MLSE would never miss a chance to cash in. They sure wouldn't stream games on their website for free like the Oilers did because they're a bunch of greedy pigs. Most of the other teams missed one or two broadcasts...big whoop

Those streams are just video with no commentary crew. Maybe you prefer it that way, but many don't. And adding commentary crew increases the cost.

I am not here to justify MLSE's decisions. I'd rather prefer it this way than having to rely on streams from team's website.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
Those streams are just video with no commentary crew. Maybe you prefer it that way, but many don't. And adding commentary crew increases the cost.

I am not here to justify MLSE's decisions. I'd rather prefer it this way than having to rely on streams from team's website.

I prefer it that way too.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
Waiting for the accusations that CBC is trolling Leaf fans because they showed clips of game 7 against Boston.

EDIT: And one appeared while I was writing the post.

Man Bear Pig

Aug 10, 2008
Earth
****** lineups with Hughson and Healy doing the broadcast. Well this is fantastic. Over/under on how many times Hughson, for no reason, mentions the Canucks?

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Something about his wife being hot .

Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

Cappayne

Mar 20, 2011
It wasn't Healy saying something nice, it was him spewing facts (best save% since it became a stat)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad