GDT: Preseason BOA 7:00MT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
I'd rather we address poor back up tending now rather than 20 games into the season (which Smith probably played 19 of anyways :dunno:)

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
I'm way more concerned about how our skaters played in that game than how Rittich played. We didn't generate much offense and we were giving up grade AAA chances the other way all night.

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
Okay, all the goalies were terrible. Wouldn't read too much into it being the first game of pre-season.

Outside of the legitimate prospects, everyone was largely terrible which is to be expected I guess. Guys like Rychel, Graovac, Pollock and Robinson showed they belong in the AHL.

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
Someone already mentioned it earlier, but Smith looked pretty shit in his pre-season last year, too. That being said, Gillies showed a lot better than Rittich did in each's respective games.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Rittich has been known to get frustrated in the past and lose his footing. I'd give him a few more games before I start getting concerned, but this is gonna be on Treliving for again now solving the backup issue if it bites us in the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->