GDT: Preseason: Bills at Panthers 8.16.2019 7PM EDT

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
Can't wait to hear all the Bill's fan talk smack over a preseason game at work.

With all the seasons we've had where in the preseason the Bills sucked and fans were like eh it's preseason. It's happy to see the team dominate at all depths.

NotABadPeriod

ForFriendshipDikembe
Oct 28, 2006
Wade has been so impressive. Needs to at least make the practice squad.

That's guaranteed. Because he's in the International Players program, the team gets an extra PS spot they can use on him with the condition that he cannot be signed to the main roster.

Waterfowlist

Aug 9, 2012
Jackson absolutely should not have gone pro
I remember being chastised on here for saying he made a huge mistake declaring for the draft.

He gambled and lost, for good reason. The guy isn’t even close to ready, even for a project QB.

missingmika

Dec 9, 2006
I remember being chastised on here for saying he made a huge mistake declaring for the draft.

He gambled and lost, for good reason. The guy isn’t even close to ready, even for a project QB.

Reminds me of the Virginia Tech QB last year

Dex

Complementary
Sponsor
Dec 5, 2011
Under Deep Cover
Yes, unfortunately Tyree looks pretty bad - bad enough that I'm concerned about him even being signed to the practice squad. I have been really pulling for him to succeed - with the local angle and all - but seeing him in game action shows me that he has a long way to go. Hopefully he shows something in the next two games and in practice that wil convince the Bills that there is enough promise to keep him in the organization. For now - the "yikes!" I saw upthread is pretty much where I am with him.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
I know he has bad career stats, but ever since Barkley has come to Buffalo he's looked super relaxed and competent out there. I feel confident in him if Allen gets injured.

I'm stoked for this year. I can't remember the last time I was this excited for a Bills season.

Selanne00008

Jun 2, 2006
NYC - UES
I know he has bad career stats, but ever since Barkley has come to Buffalo he's looked super relaxed and competent out there. I feel confident in him if Allen gets injured.

I'm stoked for this year. I can't remember the last time I was this excited for a Bills season.
Easy killer. Take the Pre-season pledge!

Reactions: brian_griffin

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
Easy killer. Take the Pre-season pledge!
Of course, but I'm not basing my thoughts solely off the preseason here. I was optimistic for this year before camp even started.

I like the roster moves, I like Allen, and we have a favorable schedule.

hizzoner

Sponsor
Jun 19, 2006
Yes, unfortunately Tyree looks pretty bad - bad enough that I'm concerned about him even being signed to the practice squad. I have been really pulling for him to succeed - with the local angle and all - but seeing him in game action shows me that he has a long way to go. Hopefully he shows something in the next two games and in practice that wil convince the Bills that there is enough promise to keep him in the organization. For now - the "yikes!" I saw upthread is pretty much where I am with him.
He showed just how raw he is but it would be great to try to keep him around and work with him.

Reactions: jshalt31

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->