GDT: Preseason Avs@VGK Glass Made of Heart Edition 7PT

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
Theodore wanted short term. We got him for a very reasonable deal till he is 30.

He wound up getting something very close to what Slavin got, only Slavin has a couple more seasons under his belt. This is a great deal for Theodore and his agent.

He'll easily be worth the money as soon as this season though.

KnishOfTheCrease

Chez Pierre Enthusiast
Oct 8, 2010
Las Vegas
We played it like a throw away game in September. They played it like they had guys fighting for roster spots.

Malcolm looked like he hasn’t played a game in 5 months. I’m not going to shit on him for it. It’s a timing issue. He played the first goal like he didn’t want to get hurt because he was still cold that early in the game. Engelland deflected the 2nd goal. 3rd goal he didn’t have the angle and the 4th goal he just wasn’t focused. He did come up with a big 2 on 0 save in the 3rd period.

Glass looks like a wee noodle out there. Just send him to Chicago now.

Holden is Sbisa 2.0

All the D sucked last night in our zone. It was a challenge just to make a breakout pass. Forget about picking up a guy in front of the net. At least Hunt looked good in the O zone.

Reactions: Nevada Jones

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
We played it like a throw away game in September. They played it like they had guys fighting for roster spots.

Malcolm looked like he hasn’t played a game in 5 months. I’m not going to **** on him for it. It’s a timing issue. He played the first goal like he didn’t want to get hurt because he was still cold that early in the game. Engelland deflected the 2nd goal. 3rd goal he didn’t have the angle and the 4th goal he just wasn’t focused. He did come up with a big 2 on 0 save in the 3rd period.

Holden is Sbisa 2.0

All the D sucked last night in our zone. It was a challenge just to make a breakout pass. Forget about picking up a guy in front of the net. At least Hunt looked good in the O zone.

I thought Bischoff stood out last night. Repeatedly managed to get it out of our zone without passing it to the Avs, which seemed to be the thing to do last night.

sting13

Jul 30, 2011

Malcolm looked like he hasn’t played a game in 5 months. I’m not going to **** on him for it. It’s a timing issue. He played the first goal like he didn’t want to get hurt because he was still cold that early in the game. Engelland deflected the 2nd goal. 3rd goal he didn’t have the angle and the 4th goal he just wasn’t focused. He did come up with a big 2 on 0 save in the 3rd period.

Holden is Sbisa 2.0

Glass can't go to Chicago, It's Vegas or Portland for him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad