coyoteslogoblack.jpg

vs

5811.chokes.jpg

Let's Go Coyotes!

Vinny Boombatz

formerly ctwin22
Mar 21, 2008
Chandler, AZ
Listening to Tipp's presser, it sure seems they are going back and forth about knowing that Hanzal's line goes against the best lines of the other team and his decision whether Domi can handle that type of defensive responsibility, and if they think he can't, then we're looking at the following:

Bods/Ribs/Doan
Korpi/Hanzal/Vrby
Lessio/Vermette/Moss
Klink/Chips/Brown

If they think he can do it, then insert Domi into Korpi's spot and drop Lessio down to the AHL, inserting Korpi where Lessio is.

I really don't want Korpi up on the 2nd line...but I don't really want Domi up this season either, but again I'll just follow whatever Tipp wants to do and trust he's got Domi's development under control.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
Listening to Tipp's presser, it sure seems they are going back and forth about knowing that Hanzal's line goes against the best lines of the other team and his decision whether Domi can handle that type of defensive responsibility, and if they think he can't, then we're looking at the following:

Bods/Ribs/Doan
Korpi/Hanzal/Vrby
Lessio/Vermette/Moss
Klink/Chips/Brown

If they think he can do it, then insert Domi into Korpi's spot and drop Lessio down to the AHL, inserting Korpi where Lessio is.

I really don't want Korpi up on the 2nd line...but I don't really want Domi up this season either, but again I'll just follow whatever Tipp wants to do and trust he's got Domi's development under control.

This is how I see it too.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix

Or Doan ends up on the Hanzal line and whoever wins the spot plays with Ribs :nod:

Desert Ice 11

Yoooooo
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
Wish I could watch but I like what I hear how Domi is playing. I also like what I hear about Ribs. Really wish I could be watching this game! Second period sounds like it has been exciting.

Feb 12, 2003
That makes him tied for the league-lead among defensemen.

...in the preseason.

Not that you are taking the preseason out of context, but it drives me nuts when people do. It's a good sign that Rundblad is producing, but let's see it in the regular season and the playoffs where it counts. Contracts are not awarded by preseason play nor are championships won.

Desert Ice 11

Yoooooo
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
I have been hearing good things about Domi and Lessio in this game. Is anyone at the game that can give an opinion of how they look? Because they sound great.

Smart Alek

Jul 13, 2002
Wish I could watch but I like what I hear how Domi is playing. I also like what I hear about Ribs. Really wish I could be watching this game! Second period sounds like it has been exciting.

Please keep us updated, especially on the 'bubble' boys, Domi & Lessio.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad