GDT: Preseason – Sabres at Canes – Fri Sep 27 – 7:00pm – TV: n/a – Radio: WGR

jc17

Jun 14, 2013
He played his heart out for us, just wasn't meant to be. I don't hate him either, Sekera too for that matter. Now if Gerbe starts trying to muck it up with us I might have to change my mind. ;)

Personally I don't think he's that bad. He was stuck on the fourth line too at times and might put up some points this year. Not a ton, but enough where he's not considered an AHLer or anything.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
He played his heart out for us, just wasn't meant to be. I don't hate him either, Sekera too for that matter. Now if Gerbe starts trying to muck it up with us I might have to change my mind. ;)

Gerbe was a good person but the injury hurt him. If he is healthy he can play in this league as a 2nd or 3rd line offensive line and put up 20 goals.

sabres4ever

Yes, have some!
Jun 5, 2006
Virginia
No question gerbe had a metric butt ton of heart. I just think he's too small to be that effective. Too easily pushed off the puck, despite his skills.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
I have seen no continuous preseason action to date, just highlights.
That said,

Myers looks very in control. Zadarov does not look out of place. Canes definitely putshooting buf but miller getting clean looks. Grigs offsides a couple times badly though 1 not his fault. Gerbe has jump going. Haven't noticed girgs or sekera. Vanek on PP point is not working.

sba

Mar 25, 2004
Buffalo, NY
It's ok to want your organization to be better. The fact that not all preseason games are available to us, while pretending to be "hockey heaven" is a problem.

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
"They've been having a tough time with penetration, they're just not getting it deep enough."

STAHP RAY

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
That said,

Myers looks very in control. Zadarov does not look out of place. Canes definitely putshooting buf but miller getting clean looks. Grigs offsides a couple times badly though 1 not his fault. Gerbe has jump going. Haven't noticed girgs or sekera. Vanek on PP point is not working.

Vanek is playing point on PP?

:help:

Hope its just a preseason experiment.

Vito_81

Jul 23, 2006
Toronto
The worst part is that this is going to be the closest to the opening day roster.

Or maybe it's just a bunch of guys who are already on the team just going through the motions in the final practice game before things actually matter?

FanboySlayer*

That said,

Where are you seeing highlights?

Bigduce13

Sep 27, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Hi all

New member, listening to Rick J. And Razor call tonight's game here in Raleigh.

Nights like this I miss Cheek-ta-Vegas, wings and a Genny pounder or two.

Cheers!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->