GDT: Premiere presented Sharks @ Ducks 7pm AND the return of Drew

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I wonder if Gibson sells the contact by Gambrell the way Comtois did the high stick if they count Burns’ goal.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
Probably because rookies make rookie mistakes and it was a tie game.

Vlasic's been a rookie for three seasons, huh.

I'm not so impressed with Jones's shootout performance. He made the saves, got the win, and that's good. But, he clearly misread the shooters on both plays and was just able to recover to make the save. 80% of goaltending is properly reading and anticipating the play; 20% is having the moves to recover from mistakes and/or make the incredible saves.

SharksFan17

Apr 17, 2017
Karlsson was pretty good tonight, looking like he's in mid season form now. I felt Sorenson had a pretty good game offensively but was a -1 so maybe not playing very responsible D. Sucks to give up the point to the ducks but take tomorrow night and all will be forgiven.

Dicdonya

Jul 21, 2011
Probably because rookies make rookie mistakes and it was a tie game.

Even though this is true, he was playing perfectly fine this game, so if Boughner wants to send a message to some of his players, sitting Sasha goes against his point and just makes him a hypocrite. Same for his use of Knyzhov. Glad he finally noticed Simek should be playing more than Vlasic for a period at least.

Reactions: Sandisfan

Hobocop

ungainly and rambling
Jul 18, 2012
San Jose
At least Boogie is more or less calling them out.

Yeah that was an interesting postgame.

He also said that he wasn't happy with "a couple of the personnel back there on a couple goals" when asked about the way he was using his defensemen in the third.

I like Boughner in interviews, he's less afraid to speak about stuff than DeBoer was, but I still just don't see him doing anything about it.

Pinkfloyd

Oct 29, 2006
Folsom
Yeah that was an interesting postgame.

He also said that he wasn't happy with "a couple of the personnel back there on a couple goals" when asked about the way he was using his defensemen in the third.

I like Boughner in interviews, he's less afraid to speak about stuff than DeBoer was, but I still just don't see him doing anything about it.

If it's anything other than scratching Vlasic, you know Boughner only has so much pull.

Reactions: Hobocop

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad