GDT: Premiere presented Sharks @ Ducks 7pm AND the return of Drew

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
I still think you switch Meier and Patty but I also think someone other than sorensen should be on the 4th line. It needs more size than that

Mafoofoo

Jawesome
Jul 3, 2010
Laguna Beach
Why is this man in the first tweet giving his speech in the bathroom.

Also Sharks win 4-3 in the shootout because we are not able to win in regulation

Reactions: Sandisfan

Cas

Conversational Black Hole
Sponsor
Jun 23, 2020
SNOG

Sharks 1, Ducks 3
Gregor
Fowler, Rakell, Heinen

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017
Very excited for tonight, but those forward lines are dumb.

Donato and Labanc have been playing well together for about 5 games and now you split them up?

Marleau is a skater and that’s it
I think the situation was untenable with Meier, Hertl & Kane all not producing. Donato plays hard no matter who he's with it seems. Giving Hertl a hard worker may help him break out of his slump. So far Meier hasn't looked good in most of the games until he got put on the 3rd line. Maybe Patty gets replaced once Balcer is ready? Hertl, Balcer and Donato could be an interesting line.

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
I think the situation was untenable with Meier, Hertl & Kane all not producing. Donato plays hard no matter who he's with it seems. Giving Hertl a hard worker may help him break out of his slump. So far Meier hasn't looked good in most of the games until he got put on the 3rd line. Maybe Patty gets replaced once Balcer is ready? Hertl, Balcer and Donato could be an interesting line.
Patty's not getting replaced. The team will play him until he breaks the record, which honestly might just be the best decision because it at least gives this team something to look forward to.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad