GWT: Premier League Week 16 - 12/13 and 12/14

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Interesting you'd say this. I felt he had been doing a pretty decent job. Granted I turned the game on 30 minutes into the first half.

There were 2 clear challenges that palace didn't get yellow for. Rojo should have had a straight red (for the second straight game)

He hasn't been biased against United or anything, just not having a good game overall.

sjsharks92

Jun 9, 2014
Bay Area, California
There were 2 clear challenges that palace didn't get yellow for. Rojo should have had a straight red (for the second straight game)

He hasn't been biased against United or anything, just not having a good game overall.

Fair enough. He definitely had some questionable no calls, it just seemed to me he was at least being consistent which is about all I feel I can ask for in a referee in any sport :laugh:

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
West Ham's mentality when leading is why they drop so many points. For the life of me, I don't understand it.

They totally controlled the first half and played some good stuff, hit two posts. Then in the second half, they just decide they don't want the ball. They drop deep, invite set pieces into the box, and just constantly put themselves under pressure to defend. Just a totally demoralized squad. Hopefully, these three points put them in a good frame of mind. Another must win for me against Hull.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
6 points up and 60m richer. Good 24 hours for chelsea

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Logically I get it, but I absolutely despite the idea of going to the corner and sitting on the ball. Usually if someone does it to me in FIFA I try and go studs up into the back of their leg trying to injure them :laugh:

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
tfw clean sheet
6UFiY1R.jpg

Hesher

Sagan for President
Jan 22, 2013
Slovakia
^^That deserves more than the standard 3 games. Also Rojo needs to stop diving into tackles like this. Oh and **** off Pardiola.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->