Sunday 11 August

Leicester X Wolves
Newcastle X Arsenal
Manchester United X Chelsea

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Finally! Excited for the new season to start up!

I got a feeling Arsenal is going to come out firing this year and we will need these early three points with the Pool and Spurs games in match week 3 and 4.
If Arsenal is able to get a CB as good as Upamecano, I think Arsenal will struggle a bit in the first portion of the season due to a lack of chemistry. I think we'll be able to squeeze out wins due to Laca/Auba partnership while Pepe showcases more of his individual game until he starts to click with the rest of the team. Realistic scenario is probably losing to both Pool and Spurs and then drawing Pool and beating Spurs on the reserve fixture. If they're able to get Dayot and injuries don't kill us then Arsenal finishes in the CL and go on deep Europa/FA run. If we don't get a quality CB, then we're going to crawl to the last couple of games in the season to try to get in the CL as we did last year.

Reactions: AB13

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
If Arsenal is able to get a CB as good as Upamecano, I think Arsenal will struggle a bit in the first portion of the season due to a lack of chemistry. I think we'll be able to squeeze out wins due to Laca/Auba partnership while Pepe showcases more of his individual game until he starts to click with the rest of the team. Realistic scenario is probably losing to both Pool and Spurs and then drawing Pool and beating Spurs on the reserve fixture. If they're able to get Dayot and injuries don't kill us then Arsenal finishes in the CL and go on deep Europa/FA run. If we don't get a quality CB, then we're going to crawl to the last couple of games in the season to try to get in the CL as we did last year.

Would tend to agree with most of this.

My guess would be get 7 or 9 points from the first 3 games . I could see us beating Spurs, the boys get up for that game and it is at home which does not hurt. Pool away will certainly be a tough test, maybe we can steal a point although I won't get my hopes up for that.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Friday 9 August

Liverpool X Norwich

Saturday 10 August

West Ham X Manchester City
Bournemouth X Sheffield United
Burnley X Southampton
Crystal Palace X Everton
Watford X Brighton
Tottenham X Aston Villa

Sunday 11 August

Leicester X Wolves
Newcastle X Arsenal
Manchester United X Chelsea

3-0
2-2
3-1
1-1
1-2
2-1
2-0
1-1
1-1
1-2

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
West Ham have been super frail in defense the entire pre-season and I'm pretty sure City is going to wax us. Part of it's tactical and part of it is just personnel.

If Pellegrini plays Wilshere and Rice alone in the midfield with all of Anderson, Fornals, and Lanzini, it's going to be a lonnnnggg day (which he probably will with Noble injured and Sanchez being complete garbage).

Just once I'd love a cupcake match to start the season, we always get the big boys.

4-1 City.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Both of those sound like unrealistic totals for their seasons. Living with rose coloured glasses over here.

TJ21

SURVIVED JIMBOCALYPSE - 12/5/2021
Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
Beyond disappointed that EPL games in Canada are exclusively on DAZN. Was looking forward to opening matchweek, but not paying 20 bucks a f***ing month to watch a couple games every weekend.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Beyond disappointed that EPL games in Canada are exclusively on DAZN. Was looking forward to opening matchweek, but not paying 20 bucks a ****ing month to watch a couple games every weekend.
It’s actually well worth it. Love that I can watch pretty much everything I want on one platform. 20$is a lot less than cable too

TJ21

SURVIVED JIMBOCALYPSE - 12/5/2021
Oct 3, 2012
Vancouver
It’s actually well worth it. Love that I can watch pretty much everything I want on one platform. 20$is a lot less than cable too

I'm not disagreeing its worth it for those who are able to watch a good number of games, but I've usually been able to get up, catch the United game, maybe another, and then start working, so only ever watch 1 or 2 that I have time for. Can't justify the 20 a month for a game or 2 a weekend.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Can you record or re-watch stuff later with these streaming sports services? I don't wake up early enough to watch the late 9 or 930 whatever time it is late game let alone the majority of the league games which start at 7 and then there is the early game that starts at 430. I don't know how anyone on the West coast watches live.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Can you record or re-watch stuff later with these streaming sports services? I don't wake up early enough to watch the late 9 or 930 whatever time it is late game let alone the majority of the league games which start at 7 and then there is the early game that starts at 430. I don't know how anyone on the West coast watches live.

Yeah, you can rewatch. Just have to be careful not to the see the score in the corner of the screen before turning the replay on.

Reactions: OhCaptainMyCaptain

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Premier League Week 1 fixtures:

Friday:

Liverpool - Norwich @ Anfield (20:00)

Saturday:

West Ham - Man City @ London Stadium (12:30)

Bournemouth - Sheffield @ Dean Court (15:00)
Burnley - Southampton @ Turf Moor (15:00)
Crystal Palace - Everton @ Selhurst Park (15:00)
Watford - Brighton @ Vicarage Road (15:00)

Tottenham - Aston Villa @ Tottenham Hotspur Stadium (17:30)

Sunday:

Leicester - Wolverhampton @ King Power Stadium (14:00)
Newcastle - Arsenal @ St. James Park (14:00)

Man Utd - Chelsea @ Old Trafford (16:30)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->