GWT: Premier League Round 36 4/30-5/2

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
A new league champions for the first time since Nottingham Forest in the 1970's.

Now if only Leicester could go on to repeat Forest's achievements in Europe as well during the next couple of seasons.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Fantastic season by Leicester, they truly deserved this and it will be a memory never forgotten for all of us who have seen it.

It's time for all their fans to enjoy all these moments, who knows when it will be the next time it happens

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Tottenham lost their head far too easily. Only have themselves to blame. Dembele will be banned, possibly Lamela too?

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street

Haha I just got the reference

Chez8fqWMAEFBrO.jpg

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Some appalling performances by this Spurs team tonight by the way. Disgraceful stuff.

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Man, jokes on me for thinking it was over at 2-0 and turning off the game.

One chance Spurs had of winning it all and freaking Leicester City cockblocks them. Unbelievable story

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
I've watched that tying goal about twenty times now. What a thing of beauty.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Wow, congrats to Leicester City!

Bookies have to be in some pretty rough shape right now.....$5 bet paying off at $25,000? Wish I'd had the foresight! :laugh:

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Wow, congrats to Leicester City!

Bookies have to be in some pretty rough shape right now.....$5 bet paying off at $25,000? Wish I'd had the foresight! :laugh:

Not to aim this at you, rather the assorted articles about this which have popped up in the past few weeks - absolutely no-one mentioning the many millions bet on big teams that the bookies have taken in.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Tottenham lost their head far too easily. Only have themselves to blame. Dembele will be banned, possibly Lamela too?

Lamela was the step on fabregas hand, right? I didn't see too many replays of that to make a real decision. Walkers kick in the first half likely isn't enough to justify a retroactive ban, so I'm guessing it'll just be dembele sitting.

Dier should be sitting too, still zero idea why Clattenburg didn't either show him the straight red or the second yellow. Both were easily deserved.

Dr Pepper

Dec 9, 2005
Sunny Etobicoke
Not to aim this at you, rather the assorted articles about this which have popped up in the past few weeks - absolutely no-one mentioning the many millions bet on big teams that the bookies have taken in.

True.....should be enough to at least cover some of their losses, but I'd like to think they still took a serious hit here.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Lamela was the step on fabregas hand, right? I didn't see too many replays of that to make a real decision. Walkers kick in the first half likely isn't enough to justify a retroactive ban, so I'm guessing it'll just be dembele sitting.

Dier should be sitting too, still zero idea why Clattenburg didn't either show him the straight red or the second yellow. Both were easily deserved.

Lamela stood on Fabregas' hand and cleaned out Pedro in a tackle on the halfway line.

Theon

No longer Reek
Jan 17, 2008
Stockholm
That was by far the most entertaining game of the season for me. Spurs in a total meltdown. Too bad Dele "Muhammad" Alli was suspended, otherwise would've seen a few haymakers flying around.

Fair play to Leicester. Other than Vardy, I got nothing against any of their players. They deserve it.

Plato

Nov 12, 2005
New York
Have to say I feel a bit sorry for Spurs but very glad they won't have a title to play for when they come to St. James'.

Must. Beat. Villa.

ProPAIN

I am the DANGER!
Nov 3, 2009
Paris
Hands down the greatest sporting achievement I've every seen in my lifetime. I'm not even exaggerating. Simply brilliant Leicester. Can't even hate them or how they went about doing it. On top of that Ranieri as manager.

Absolute garbage season for a Chelsea fan, but this softens the blow for some reason lol

I've watched that tying goal about twenty times now. What a thing of beauty.

I could watch that all day...:bow:

This though...:laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad