GWT: Premier League Round 3

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Yeah, for sure. VAR is really the only thing they can do about it and other similar calls, and they need it ASAP.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Yeah, for sure. VAR is really the only thing they can do about it and other similar calls, and they need it ASAP.

And the thing about these "a couple of centimeters offside" calls is that since they tend to be almost impossible to spot with the naked eye and unlike hockey there aren't clear offside lines on the pitch, does using VAR on those situations change the sport into something which it is not?

De Gea refuses to allow goals.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Glad Lukaku didn't score on that penalty since it was a terrible decision to award one.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Migs out with sickness and Karius will start tomorrow. Wasn't nervous about the game and thought Liverpool would cruise it. Now I'm nervous.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Karius or Mignolet wouldn't have been the difference in this game anyway so for me it really doesn't matter.

Theokritos

Global Moderator
Apr 6, 2010
So has ManUnited just had the good fortune to play terrible teams in the first two round or are the actually pretty good? It seems to me it's the latter.

ManCity however... if this season goes like the last one, what will that do to Guardiola's perception/legacy as a coach?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->