GWT: Premier League Round 3

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I didn't want to say anything about the Welbeck yellow card, but I see that given a yellow card all the time. Players can't go in on other players during their follow through.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I didn't want to say anything about the Welbeck yellow card, but I see that given a yellow card all the time. Players can't go in on other players during their follow through.
Yes, there really isn't any argument to say otherwise. It's automatic yellow.
Guy is pissing in his pants for no reason.
Yellow, move on.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
They keep on showing Sanchez, and you can almost see on his head the words "I want to get out of here". :laugh:
He's not going to re-sign. Ozil and AOC neither. Might as well try to get 100M out of those 3.

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
They keep on showing Sanchez, and you can almost see on his head the words "I want to get out of here". :laugh:
He's not going to re-sign. Ozil and AOC neither. Might as well try to get 100M out of those 3.

It's true. You could even see their lack of effort today.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
I don't get it....I saw the starting line up of Ramsey-Xhaka and thought.."how can we possibly lose?"
must've been bad luck on the day.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Wenger's dip in german players/german market has been bad the last few years.
Mustafi, Xhaka, Mertesacker, Ozil, Podolski, Gnabry, Eisfeld, Siemann, Zelalem, etc...
So much money, so few results. Not bad players per se (at least not all), but clearly never fit at Arsenal.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Hopefully 6 points against Arsenal will be enough for us to stay up. Ridiculous effort by Spurs. Walker left his positional play with Trippier. Problem Tripper hasn't got the pace to recover.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I disagree with Giroud. He's a very good option if he's not the main striker.

Same thing.

Good back up striker for top level team/good starting striker for mid table team.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I can't remember being dominated so badly since Chelsea beat us 6-0 a few years ago.

Good on Liverpool though for taking advantage. They're a good team that could compete for title with a VvD.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
I can't wait to read the post match player ratings, and yet again Xhaka is going to get an 8 or 8.5, for some odd reason....maybe because he's photogenic.

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
from the Evening Standard....with the one of the most telling paragraphs" :

"The powerful Sead Kolasinac was dropped as part of the ongoing charm offensive to convince Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain to stay. Arsenal supporters might have wondered why on earth so much energy is being expended on keeping the 24-year-old."

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad