GWT: Premier League Round 27

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Mkhtaryan diving is brutal...don't like that **** stuff for my Arsenal.

Ozil defensive work...is brutal or absent...Bellerin been 1 vs 2 70 min

Ozil shouldn't be put in that position. Wenger went too conservative with the 4-3-3 and Elneny-Xhaka-Wilshere midfield. Ozil needs to play in the 10 role if were using a back 4.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
Mkhitarayan today was the frustrating side to him that drove United fans crazy. Last week to today sums it up. Brilliant to not being able to stay on his feet or place a pass. I love him still but man, it drives you crazy.

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
wasted 50mon on that French baguette Striker....wish we cann sell him for 40 mill to Everton now.

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
The reason we signed Aubameyang is because Lacazette can't cut it. It was a necessary signing, knowing our main buy last year isn't living up to the hype.

Reactions: All Might

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Didn’t like it when Mhki got substituted. Feared Spurs finally had to play against 11 men, but then Iwobi somehow managed to outcrap the Armenian.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Didn’t like it when Mhki got substituted. Feared Spurs finally had to play against 11 men, but then Iwobi somehow managed to outcrap the Armenian.
Iwobi is so articulate at passing.

To the other team.

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
Arsenal looked confused and never really took control of the game. They had what, 3 scoring chances all game?

We have no wingers to swing the ball in the box and we're looking for that breakaway through ball every single time.

When you have to throw in Iwobi and Welbeck to try and create something, you know you're in trouble and aren't top #4 material.

Reactions: S E P H

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
The only thing Mkhi did tonight was dive for fouls. Thrice.

Yet he somehow still played better than either player to come on when he came off. No one played well outside of Cech and Wilshere really.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
He missed 2 of Arsenal's best chances in the game. No confidence in himself, so why should anyone else have confidence in him?

He couldn't even hit the target with his chances.
Probably because everyone around him has tried to sink his confidence?
Probably because he played only a few minutes and managed to be your most dangerous player?

But yeah blame him instead of the guys that spent 70 minutes and couldn't do anything.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Would add Bellerin to that list. Completely controlled the right side defensively. Can’t fault him for the goal because he had to watch Son.

Reactions: KJS14

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Probably because everyone around him has tried to sink his confidence?
Probably because he played only a few minutes and managed to be your most dangerous player?

But yeah blame him instead of the guys that spent 70 minutes and couldn't do anything.

Who is trying to sink his confidence? He had 1 goal in 12 games before Auba was brought in. No one on Arsenal played particularly well today, and Auba would have had the most dangerous chance if not wrongly called offside.

Instead of blindly defending a french player, just admit that he's not playing well at the moment. And he is to blame for much of it, not everyone else.

Reactions: All Might

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Great. Another discussion about a French player.

All teams/fans have their scapegoats. I don’t know how many points Trippier apparently has cost Spurs. Or Sissoko. I can understand why Arsenalfans are annoyed by Lacazette. He has been very very poor lately. Considering the money paid he has been tragic the last couple of months.

I like him, but he deserves some criticism for his form lately.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
I'm rather surprised how well Dembele has played in these past three games. He has a larger tank than I expected him to have.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Leading team in goals doesn't always mean you've been playing well. All his goals were set on platter for the most part. Benteke led Liverpool in goals his one season there and he's terrible.

2 goals in 19 appearances. Embarrassing.

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
Well the player playing like garbage is your best scorer of the season.

Tells me a lot about your bias when you blame him for your season instead of the other players.

Thus the main reason why we acquired someone better since we're sitting at a embarrassing 6th place with Burnley right on our tale ;)

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Who is trying to sink his confidence? He had 1 goal in 12 games before Auba was brought in. No one on Arsenal played particularly well today, and Auba would have had the most dangerous chance if not wrongly called offside.

Instead of blindly defending a french player, just admit that he's not playing well at the moment. And he is to blame for much of it, not everyone else.
I don't have a problem saying he's playing poorly. But him being in a dangerous position is already better than the rest of the team.
And yes, I don't know if you've followed Arsenal, but Wenger did all he could to sink Lacazette's confidence, from the get-go.
When he was scoring, he was still benched.
Even though the stats prove that when Ozil, Alexis and Lacazette were playing together, Arsenan were never losing (with the exception of the United game, that Arsenal totally dominated).

But hell yeah. Let's say he sucks. Let's call it La Baguette. Or other arguments that show a level of maturity and football knowledge close to zero.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad