GWT: Premier League round 26

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House

Seven was even the most in the PL this season but you somehow said twelve.

Viasat Finland (some channels open for free because of Superbowl) commentator said the number on air and since Finns are never wrong, that falls under FALSE STATISTIC! Sad!

Last edited:

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Arsenal as excited about beating Everton as Liverpool were about beating City.

Reactions: Theon

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Mkhitaryan was really good today with 3 assists, and Aubamayangs speed is great to watch....looking forward to the final stretch of the season.
Nice to see Arsenal play as a team again.
Play for each other.
I'm glad Sanchez is gone.

Last edited:
Reactions: S E P H

Theon

No longer Reek
Jan 17, 2008
Stockholm
Lol, that's because he was the only one out there today trying to make things happen with his movement and dribbling. Put in another classy performance.

You don't need to put the guy down to make it seem like you got a better end of the deal.

It was beneficial for both teams.

Reactions: All Might

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
Lol, that's because he was the only one out there today trying to make things happen with his movement and dribbling. Put in another classy performance.

You don't need to put the guy down to make it seem like you got a better end of the deal.

It was beneficial for both teams.
I didn't put him down....I said I was glad he was gone.
don't be so defensive towards the player, it shows the doubt you feel and exposes your insecurity.

Theon

No longer Reek
Jan 17, 2008
Stockholm
I didn't put him down....I said I was glad he was gone.

And then you added a tweet which doesn't even come close to reflecting how he played in the game. It's pretty obvious what you were insinuating.

don't be so defensive towards the player, it shows the doubt you feel and exposes your insecurity.

Lol insecurity? I'm not the one obsessed with trashing Micki in literally every thread, like you are with Sanchez.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Arsenal as excited about beating Everton as Liverpool were about beating City.
But were they as excited as Liverpool drawing West Brom?

Liverpool-vs-West-Brom.jpg

booyakasha

Oct 11, 2007
Edmonton, AB
And then you added a tweet which doesn't even come close to reflecting how he played in the game. It's pretty obvious what you were insinuating.

Lol insecurity? I'm not the one obsessed with trashing Micki in literally every thread, like you are with Sanchez.
Calm down.
trashing sanchez in every thread :laugh:

you clearly are insecure, when your reaction to a tweet, that does reflect his play, needs you to look at it as a trashing of the player.

Theon

No longer Reek
Jan 17, 2008
Stockholm
Calm down.
trashing sanchez in every thread :laugh:

you clearly are insecure, when your reaction to a tweet, that does reflect his play, needs you to look at it as a trashing of the player.

Oh, believe me, I'm calm. Not being salty over ex players definitely helps with that. You should try it.

Reactions: Live in the Now

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
But were they as excited as Liverpool drawing West Brom?

Liverpool-vs-West-Brom.jpg
Does anyone besides Klopp look excited there? Seems like a bit of a reach...of course the excitement generated in this photo went on to create a noticeable gap between Liverpool and Arsenal so.......

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Was watching the highlights from the Arsenal-Everton match and they showed an Arsenal break (or what looked the tail end of one) and Mangala, who was close enough to get back and help, was just barely jogging. I remember hearing how he good he was when he was at Porto and watching highlights and not seeing anything. Guy was so overrated.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
So much excitement from da Gunners. Anyway, the 4th place waiting for you with their open arms.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
This should be our CB pairing moving forward. Let's see how Lovren bounces back. He typically does well in big games. Think Wijnaldum should be in but we'll see.

A little nervous but I know we can get a result here. Hope we don't slip up.

njdevsfn95

Help JJJ, Sprite.
Jul 30, 2006
Newcastle never get the 2nd goal that would have given them the breathing room they need. If they did this week they'd have 4 more points.

But when you spend £5M on strikers in the PL what can you expect?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad