GWT: Premier League Round 25

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Time to right the ship or there could be some serious Liverpool crying going on.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Earlier this week Toby said he was fit, but he will not play tomorrow against ManU. As long as he is out and Poch continues to play f***ing Sissoko over ANYONE with a pulse, I can't see them winning tomorrow.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Earlier this week Toby said he was fit, but he will not play tomorrow against ManU. As long as he is out and Poch continues to play ****ing Sissoko over ANYONE with a pulse, I can't see them winning tomorrow.
Martial is going to skin Trippier tomorrow. Don't expect us to win.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Look at how narrow our attack is against Huddersfield. Literally relying on Gomez and Robertson to put in crosses and hope that our diminutive wingers/Firmino can get something out of it. Still playing on a hope and a prayer that the sheer difference in quality of our attackers will allow us to beat low blocks with no real plan of attack. Playing right into them.

EDIT: Nice save from Karius.

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
Look at how narrow our attack is against Huddersfield. Literally relying on Gomez and Robertson to put in crosses and hope that our diminutive wingers/Firmino can get something out of it. Still playing on a hope and a prayer that the sheer difference in quality of our attackers will allow us to beat low blocks with no real plan of attack. Playing right into them.

EDIT: Nice save from Karius.
That's what happens when your midfield consists of Milner, Can, and Henderson.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
That's what happens when your midfield consists of Milner, Can, and Henderson.
What do they have to do with our structure though? Why aren't Mane and Salah being used to stretch the opposition? Look at City attacking a low block versus Liverpool's plan and you'll see the real problem. Is the midfield the best or most technical? No, but they're also not being given a lot of options. When Coutinho was in the midfield it was the same, except he's a little more selfish and tries more long shots. I'd like to see Henderson shoot more because he actually has a really nice shot when he uses it from long.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Great ball from Lovren to Salah (who can't control it) after Firmino runs all over the field to try and make some kind of opening after winning the ball back.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Can can shoot with both feet, so he seems like an obvious selection against these kinds of teams at this moment. They are playing a lot better than on Saturday.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
True, but every time he shoots from that area it is at least going to be on target. The one he just hit was probably going top corner.
Looked more like right at the keeper but who knows. I don't really care if we win because of it.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Can someone explain how that wasn't a yellow for the bearhug on Salah? lol

Spoiled Bratt

Jun 29, 2016
Xhaka is f***ing horrible and Lacazette looks like the laziest player I've ever seen.

If he doesn't get the ball right where he wants it, he's pretty much useless.

Thank god for Ozil and Monreal!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad