GWT: Premier League Matchday 37

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I don’t help the cause much though, it’s way to easy hit people’s sensitive spots on here.

Super easy! Im okay with a lil heat on here, but when it gets away from the sports itself why bother. But yeah i can see why this place for venting gets out of hand

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I’m genuinely surprised how hostile people are here on a regular basis.

What? THat's the best part of this forum. Nobody likes each other. I feel bad for the fans that come only during the international tournaments to try and talk soccer. They're always bewildered as to why everyone is fighting. loool

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
What? THat's the best part of this forum. Nobody likes each other. I feel bad for the fans that come only during the international tournaments to try and talk soccer. They're always bewildered as to why everyone is fighting. loool

I mean it's entertaining to watch sometimes, but it gets old when people get castrated for having an opinion. In saying that, some things that are said on here are just ludicrous and plain false but there's a lot of hostility for not sharing the "right" opinion as other posters.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA

That's the funny part because with only like two or three exceptions I don't dislike anyone here. It is more fun arguing with the people who are constantly wrong (and I think we know who) but I wouldn't say I don't like them.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
That's the funny part because with only like two or three exceptions I don't dislike anyone here. It is more fun arguing with the people who are constantly wrong (and I think we know who) but I wouldn't say I don't like them.
The funny thing is you're taking a shot at me but I've been right about basically everything this season. Not that I expect you or anyone else to admit it. I'm also much more level in being open minded and accepting of others opinions than most but eh...it is what it is. Some of you are just loud and abrasive and live in a world where there is no other side.

I do agree it's fun though. It's an active place where I can usually discuss football and see a lot of different opinions which has also allowed me to learn a lot, even from posters I find to be extremely narrow minded.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
The funny thing is you're taking a shot at me but I've been right about basically everything this season. Not that I expect you or anyone else to admit it. I'm also much more level in being open minded and accepting of others opinions than most but eh...it is what it is. Some of you are just loud and abrasive and live in a world where there is no other side.

Lol I actually wasn't and that was about SEPH and someone else. You should get your paranoia checked out because that seems like a major problem to me, and for the record I have no problem telling anyone when I have a problem with them.

Reactions: Wee Baby Seamus

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Lol I actually wasn't and that was about SEPH and someone else. You should get your paranoia checked out because that seems like a major problem to me, and for the record I have no problem telling anyone when I have a problem with them.
I think you can forgive me given the amount of shade thrown my way. :sarcasm: My mistake though.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I mean it's entertaining to watch sometimes, but it gets old when people get castrated for having an opinion. In saying that, some things that are said on here are just ludicrous and plain false but there's a lot of hostility for not sharing the "right" opinion as other posters.

Nah, it's always hilarious ... especially, the ones that are ludicrous.

dislike was the wrong word.

Yeah, it's pretty obvious as to who you are referring to. SEPH (poor guy who has been completely off this season) and the other who is a raging moron.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
No more than 2 or 3 guys I dislike here. A few trolls I couldn't care less about.
SEPH doesn't even bother me.
And I like plenty of posters in fact.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
I've had disagreements with Savant, Chimarea or LITN. I still like them.
I've had disagreements with WBS, PP or other Chelsea fans. I still like them.
I've had disagreements with les Habs or D2M. I still like them.
I've had disagreements with cgf and DM. I still like them.
Disagreements doesn't mean dislike.

And then there are some idiots who spill shit everywhere. Those I dislike :D

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I've had disagreements with Savant, Chimarea or LITN. I still like them.
I've had disagreements with WBS, PP or other Chelsea fans. I still like them.
I've had disagreements with les Habs or D2M. I still like them.
I've had disagreements with cgf and DM. I still like them.
Disagreements doesn't mean dislike.

And then there are some idiots who spill **** everywhere. Those I dislike :D
Sometimes we agree too. I think

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->