GWT: Premier League matchday 36

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Arsenal played good considering the squad that was playing the game. Both goals were quite pathetic though, first one was just a disaster by Xhaka and why is he asked to play as a CDM when he hasn't shown any strength for it? His best strengths continue to be pushing up with the ball and getting his long shots off considering how insane his curve attribute is. Second one is awful goaltending by Ospina where his lack of athletic ability really hampers his talent level.

It's funny because everyone is sad that Wenger is leaving because they think we will hire a worse off manager. I am not saying it is impossible, but week after week Arsene is proving why he was "forced out" of the club.

I liked the Greek guy, definitely makes sense why Arsenal bought him. Seems he has a good head on his shoulders and just needs experience before becoming our CB of the future. Chambers on the other hand though, completely ****ing done with him. Complete bust and sell to a Championship football club as soon as possible.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Hate how poch keeps trotting Sissoko out there to do nothing, while Lucas wastes away...sigh...

2-0 up. Team performing poorly. All you need is not to concede. Sissoko makes a lot more sense than Lucas in my opinion.

I really don’t like Sissoko, but it is a bit ridiculous how he is considered bad at everything. His energy when defending is very good. And his positional sense is actually half decent - again when defending.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Swansea - one point above relegation - has to play two relegation sides in its last two matches.

SSF

Oct 5, 2017
they close with Everton though, who havent had anything to play for since the away loss to Atalanta in the EL group stage back in September.

this fixture last year was one of the worst games not managed by Sam Allardyce that i have ever seen; even Lukaku couldnt score against WHU.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
It will be strange to see any of the teams currently in the bottom four go down, I have gotten used to having them.

Although I am down for no more "rainy days in Stoke"

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad