GWT: Premier League: 4/8-4/9

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013
Arsenal is done. They have no mental toughness bar Alexis.

Being a prima donna isn't being mentally tough. He has his issues too, and as an Arsenal supporter he's been just as frustrating as any other player in recent weeks.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
The Wenger out crowd may be right, but they won't like it when Arsenal turns into United post-Ferguson or Liverpool post-Benitez, etc.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Nice win for Palace.

They will hire someone who will operate cheap just like Wenger does, and it will go poorly.

Adonis Creed

King of the East
Apr 13, 2015
Arsenal squad is full of avg players...on high wage and Ozil is just an awful player for us. So lazy defensively

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
The Wenger out crowd may be right, but they won't like it when Arsenal turns into United post-Ferguson or Liverpool post-Benitez, etc.

Wenger wasn't going to stay forever. But unlike post-Ferguson and post-Benitez the structure in place should make it easier for whoever the next manager is to succeed.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
That was a FANTASTIC result.

Staying from the top 5 is most ideal for Wenger to step down.

We haven't been going anywhere positive with Wenger either. Honestly, it's worth the risk for him to step down. I mean, what do we have to lose except losing Alexis and Oezil (which we haven't won anything with)?

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
We haven't been going anywhere positive with Wenger either. Honestly, it's worth the risk for him to step down. I mean, what do we have to lose except losing Alexis and Oezil (which we haven't won anything with)?

That's probably true. I'm just saying, you might have to accept the idea that it takes a very long time for your club to regularly qualify for the CL again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->