10 a.m. ET: West Brom vs. Southampton – Premier League
10 a.m. ET: West Ham vs. Swansea – Premier League
12:30 p.m. ET: Bournemouth vs. Chelsea — NBC

Sunday
8:30 a.m. ET: Sunderland vs. Manchester United – NBCSN
11 a.m. ET: Everton vs. Leicester City – NBCSN

Monday
3 p.m. ET: Arsenal vs. Crystal Palace – NBCSN

...made a wager that Spurs score 3 Saturday.

Up the Cherries!!

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Can't wait to lose and collapse out of the top four. Every Liverpool fan should know it's coming. Can just feel it.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Can't wait to lose and collapse out of the top four. Every Liverpool fan should know it's coming. Can just feel it.

It was doomed since the Joyce article about how much they wanted to spend this summer. They are unfeateted against the top 7 teams and still this is happening.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
If Lovren and Matip can start these next 7 games together, they might be able to fall across the line for 4th.

Ar-too

Zealous Scrub
Jan 8, 2004
Columbus, OH
Jesus won't be a Liverpool win today. This is pathetic

I wonder if our friends who watch the Bundesliga primarily could fill us in on Klopp's thinking here. Is there a game when he was in charge of Dortmund we could reference? His selection today is baffling.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
I wonder if our friends who watch the Bundesliga primarily could fill us in on Klopp's thinking here. Is there a game when he was in charge of Dortmund we could reference? His selection today is baffling.

Because of the children? Or the formation? Just turned the match on so I can't say.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Wijnaldum last months looks reborned. At first he didn't look good enough with the ball, couldn't handle that thing for his life in the tempo he needed to. But now he's playing lika a brazilian

Ar-too

Zealous Scrub
Jan 8, 2004
Columbus, OH
Because of the children? Or the formation? Just turned the match on so I can't say.

Both. I can understand changing the formation, or playing the kids, but both seemed far-fetched to say the least.

Maybe it was just an after half-time, "ok guys go show the kids how it's done" kind of thing?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad