Sunday
8:30 a.m. ET: West Brom vs. Liverpool – NBCSN
11 a.m. ET: Manchester United vs. Chelsea – NBCSN

Monday
3 p.m. ET: Middlesbrough vs. Arsenal – NBCSN

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Nice to see the NBC Sports crew fly from NY to White Hart Lane this week. Nice tour of the new stadium and lot of focus on Spurs.

Won my bet last week that Spurs would score 3. This week, I got even money on a Spurs win combined with a Kane goal.

COYS!!

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Janssen deserved that. Works his ass off every game, ball just doesn't usually go his way.

Game ends 4-0.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Title race still has some interest. Chelsea taking all three points is certainly not guaranteed, they could easily draw the game pulling the race back to 5 points although Chelsea's only real "tough" game is a visit to Everton.

Other than that it's hosting Southampton, Boro, Watford, and Sunderland and visiting West Brom.

Spurs still have to host Arsenal and United so there's potential for dropped points on their side as well.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Palace with 2 quick goals to tie Leicester with 20 minutes to go. Good to see, I like Palace, they play a brand I like and I enjoy Benteke, Zaha, Cabaye and Townsend play together. Glad it'a looking like they will stay up.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Palace has came back from being down 2-0 to tie the game.

Townsend has been a completely different player since Allardyce took over.

Ar-too

Zealous Scrub
Jan 8, 2004
Columbus, OH
Palace has came back from being down 2-0 to tie the game.

Townsend has been a completely different player since Allardyce took over.
This game is highly recommended. Vardy's goal changed the game. Palace came alive immediately in its wake and it's been breathtaking stuff. Leicester have been back on their heals, but not totally out of it either.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Both clubs have been playing quite well lately, so this is definitely the one to watch.

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
Christ, this season is a PITA if you're a West Ham fan.

And holy *****, Darren Randolph has put up some stinkers after getting in and doing great when Adrian was struggling.

Ar-too

Zealous Scrub
Jan 8, 2004
Columbus, OH
Something I hate that referees do sometimes: Just now, a Southampton player was dribbling across the field and held the ball too long, blowing basically any chance he had to pass the ball. Kompany comes across him and kicks both of his legs out from under him. No foul was called, and it seems like the referee has decided that the player did not deserve the call because he had made a poor play. There was so clearly a foul that this seems to be the only explanation for the non-call.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Something I hate that referees do sometimes: Just now, a Southampton player was dribbling across the field and held the ball too long, blowing basically any chance he had to pass the ball. Kompany comes across him and kicks both of his legs out from under him. No foul was called, and it seems like the referee has decided that the player did not deserve the call because he had made a poor play. There was so clearly a foul that this seems to be the only explanation for the non-call.

Yea that definitely should have been a free kick. Kompany made zero contact with the ball.

Honestly Kompany hasn't started well. Couple fouls, should have been called one on that play, and got dragged out of position poorly to lead to the Tadic chance. Probably just getting his game legs under him.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Penalty claim by City, but I agree with the ref. Looked like the keeper got a touch on the ball. A tiny, tiny touch, but a touch nonetheless so the contact with Sane after isn't an issue.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
Yea that definitely should have been a free kick. Kompany made zero contact with the ball.

Honestly Kompany hasn't started well. Couple fouls, should have been called one on that play, and got dragged out of position poorly to lead to the Tadic chance. Probably just getting his game legs under him.

You jinxed it.

mmk786

Mar 3, 2004
Penalty claim by City, but I agree with the ref. Looked like the keeper got a touch on the ball. A tiny, tiny touch, but a touch nonetheless so the contact with Sane after isn't an issue.
Thats not the rule though.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Not in order: Suarez, Lewandowski, Auba, Cavani, Higuain, Lukaku, Aguero. So no. Would probably take Grizz over him too.

Can't possibly rate him over any of those players given he went to the Euro, played some weak teams, and didn't score.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad