Leicester v. Stoke
Watford v. Sunderland
Burnley v. Tottenham
Hull v. West Ham
Southampton v. Bournemouth

Sunday

Swansea v. Middlesbrough
Arsenal v. Manchester City

If Arsenal or United drop points while Liverpool get 3, that would be absolutely fantastic.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Do you mean when he got Lovrens ankle? Or was it something before I turned it on?

He had a questionable one in the first few minutes (never gonna get a booking then) but I am referring to his war against Lovren's ankle

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
He had a questionable one in the first few minutes (never gonna get a booking then) but I am referring to his war against Lovren's ankle

I don't think that should have been a straight red. He wasn't even really trying to challenge for the ball, he just pushed it too far in front and Lovren reacted well to it. Looked more like a typical running stride and that he tried to pull out a little.

Yellow for sure, but straight red would be really harsh. Perhaps he should have had a yellow earlier and been off for two, but I can't see a straight red.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Hopefully Mane injury isn't that bad. Would suck to miss him and Lallana during these games. But it looked quite bad on both ankle and knee

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
Henderson should be close to fit pretty soon. That should help some.

If Lucas has anything in the tank, he's going to be needed in the next couple of matches. I wonder where Ojo has fallen off to, because the club really could use a kid with his pace and moves if he is fit.

Pyromaniac

May 29, 2012
Palace just scored 2 goals in span of 90 seconds to go up 2-1 with 11min played.

Ar-too

Zealous Scrub
Jan 8, 2004
Columbus, OH
Shawcross should've been off for a tackle on Gray. Absurdly violent.

The goal by Ndidi is ridiculous. Upper 90 from about 25-30 yards. World class strike. Put it in the only place he could beat the goalie.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Palace got a couple quick ones, but otherwise this has been all Chelsea. Hazard has been incredible so far.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Benteke's finish tho...

Cruelty. Reminds me of the time I scored against the back-up keeper of the local men's team. Stopped a low cross with my foot instead of onetiming it, then lifted it over him with him lying on the ground and flailing his hands, unable to reach the ball. He was livid. :laugh:

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Based on the NBCSN halftime highlights, Chelsea were denied a clear penalty.

Yes, they definitely were. Townsend clearly stuck his arm out into the ball, was clear as day and the ref missed it.

Ar-too

Zealous Scrub
Jan 8, 2004
Columbus, OH
Vardy's finish now... So many good goals today.

Leicester must have absolutely HATED Ranieri by the end. They look like champions again. I genuinely think Atleti have something to be worried about in the CL.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Dier Wolf give Spurs the lead!

Lose Wanyama and Winks to injury in the 1st half.....long injury list now for Spurs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad