Premier League 2020-21 (Part III)

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
What is entertaining for you? Every big game this season ended 1-0 or 0-0 except Man Utd-Spurs.
The big games have sucked except if you played against Arsenal, which have all been pretty entertaining IMHO. I don't necessarily agree with @Savant about the upper half being better, but a lot of those teams have found wins against superior opponents. Just look at the past couple of weeks; Leeds wrecks LC, Burnley beats LFC at home, and Wolves beat Chelsea. Everyone has been vulnerable this season and that makes it interesting to watch.

markog

Apr 4, 2008
Slovenia
The big games have sucked except if you played against Arsenal, which have all been pretty entertaining IMHO. I don't necessarily agree with @Savant about the upper half being better, but a lot of those teams have found wins against superior opponents. Just look at the past couple of weeks; Leeds wrecks LC, Burnley beats LFC at home, and Wolves beat Chelsea. Every was vulnerable this season and that makes it interesting to watch.

I agree with you on that and I said why is that, because of covid and scheudle.

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
I mean no one defends at that level but Diallo was active an forced a lot of fouls. Will be interesting to see if he makes it to senior level before the end of the season

I'd think it'd be worth a shot. Man U seems to be lacking a bit in creativity and urgency in the final 1/3. Particularly on the right side.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016
Doesn't help that Nani was pretty bad for his last few years in Manchester lol, so you haven't really had a good RW since, like, 2012
I mean he had some good games here and there but yeah he had fallen off a bit at that point. Then we had Valencia’s 12/13 season where he was player of the season and that was probably the last season we had a full season of acceptable play from a RW.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
I mean he had some good games here and there but yeah he had fallen off a bit at that point. Then we had Valencia’s 12/13 season where he was player of the season and that was probably the last season we had a full season of acceptable play from a RW.

That peculiar red vs Bayern was around when he began to fall off.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Swedish media is saying that Robin Olsen is doing good with Everton. Not watched many Everton Games. People said he was horrible becuse of his Roma stint. But he was great in both FCK and Malmo, great in swedish national team and great in Caligari. So not suprising he is doing good with Everton.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
FB_IMG_1612666423075.jpg

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
The team laboured through the early injuries but the results weren’t all too dire for a while still. The wheels really seemed to fall off after the Jota injury.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
The team laboured through the early injuries but the results weren’t all too dire for a while still. The wheels really seemed to fall off after the Jota injury.
For sure I mean that was really the straw that broke the camels back. So much had went wrong before that though

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
And just to add, I think it's hilarious that maybe the only two people in world football that thought it was the correct decision were Danny Higginbotham and Tim Howard, and now they look like total morons again.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013

Also, apparently Mike Dean has asked not to be included in the PL referee list for upcoming fixtures after receiving death threats. Not cool, even if he sucks.

“I messed up. Give me a week off”

Blender

Dec 2, 2009

Also, apparently Mike Dean has asked not to be included in the PL referee list for upcoming fixtures after receiving death threats. Not cool, even if he sucks.

Great that this terrible call was overturned, disgusting that he's getting death threats.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad