Not open for further replies.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
an7ef6mvfdj31.jpg

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Maitland-Niles really caught my attention versus Liverpool. He handled Mane/Robertson quite well and was very threatening offensively. He is another great right back.
he is a midfielder shoehorned into RB because our first choice ruptured his ACL

Reactions: bluesfan94

bluesfan94

Jan 7, 2008
St. Louis
he is a midfielder shoehorned into RB because our first choice ruptured his ACL
I'm curious what happens with AMN when Bellerin is healthy. Like he's earned playing time but where? He's not going to displace one of the top 3. I don't really know where he'd be best in the midfield, but even there, Ceballos and Torreira should be locks and the other depends on the match

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
I'm curious what happens with AMN when Bellerin is healthy. Like he's earned playing time but where? He's not going to displace one of the top 3. I don't really know where he'd be best in the midfield, but even there, Ceballos and Torreira should be locks and the other depends on the match
Utility man, he can be our James Milner. B2B, CM, LB, RB, he can play any role if asked upon.

Reactions: AB13 and bluesfan94

JeffreyLFC

Sep 29, 2017
Bellerin was way better last season
I think Maitland-Niles has deserved the right to keep his spot. I have not watched all Arsenal games but the past few years in the games of Arsenal vs Liverpool, I always see Maitland-Niles threatening and Bellerin dissapointing. Could be coincidence, though.

Pensionsraddare

May 18, 2018
Karlstad
Pogba has been great. Not at his best but definately not bad. James other than the diving has been good. Rashford can be better but he has not been bad.

I think Pogba looks uninterested and clearly wants to leave. Playing way below his standards so far. Yeah, James is a pretty interesting player. Didn't expect him to contribute with goals from the start for United, but he has. Still i do feel that he lacks so much overall in his game. In many ways he's still a Championship player taking a lot of dumb decisions out there. Rashford mediocre at best.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
James has potential, and has shown some flashes of it, but yea he definitely looks like a Championship player at times. Needs to learn how to properly play with his head instead of just sprinting everywhere.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
He should stay at RB because he is better than the first choice with a ruptured ACL.
I think you need to rewatch him Mr. Geoff because Bellerin is night and day the better player and it isn't even close. I love me some Niles, but he simply doesn't have the strengths to consistently play at the wing-back. His strengths lie when players are around him and not on just one side of the pitch where a RB is forced to play in. Bellerin isn't very good on the defensive side, but he blows a lot of RB's out of the water when it comes to generating plays and chances, he's a lite-Marcelo and I say this as not the biggest fan of Bellerin.

The stats might say AMN is better than Wan-Bissaka, but the eye test clearly tells a different situation.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I think Pogba looks uninterested and clearly wants to leave. Playing way below his standards so far. Yeah, James is a pretty interesting player. Didn't expect him to contribute with goals from the start for United, but he has. Still i do feel that he lacks so much overall in his game. In many ways he's still a Championship player taking a lot of dumb decisions out there. Rashford mediocre at best.
Well you’re wrong about Pogba and Rashford. Look an Arsenal fan who has no idea what he’s talking about. You, AB, and Seph form the trifecta of shit talkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad