Premier League 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
What to do now until the European seasons start? I don't give a shit about transfer rumours, only confirmed transfers so I don't wanna waste time reading about them.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
What to do now until the European seasons start? I don't give a **** about transfer rumours, only confirmed transfers so I don't wanna waste time reading about them.

CL and EL pre-quals already underway. Some other leagues starting this weekend too (Czech league e.g. :dunno:)

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
I was thinking that Chelsea should sell Courtois to Real Madrid and try to make bank on that and use that money to give an extra bit of salary to a re-negotiated Hazard contract to convince him to stay for at least a couple years. I wanna see what Sarri can do with him.

I really don't value goalkeeping as a position in terms of money as much as others so if Chelsea can get even a decent replacement for Courtois and keep Hazard then that's a better outcome. Abrahimovich also seem to be in quite the mood for spending again like he hasn't in a while....seems to be lining up a bid on a player he likes from Vasco in Brazil as the latest rumour.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL

giphy.gif

Arsenal walking away from that deal...

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
City
Liverpool
Spurs

United
Chelsea

Arsenal
Wolves - aka Portuguese national team development program

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
I hope Chelsea loses Hazard after hijacking Jorginho

Hijacking Jorginho? The f***? You mean making a bid for him which he and his club accepted?

Soccer fans are children at times with their ideals about how things should work rather than accepting that it's a business.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Hijacking Jorginho? The ****? You mean making a bid for him which he and his club accepted?

Soccer fans are children at times with their ideals about how things should work rather than accepting that it's a business.

Who the f*** said it's not a business? First of all it's not that serious, I'm making an innocent comment. Why don't you do some research on what happened in the deal. Chelsea hijacked Jorginho, so I'm saying I think it would be good karma if they lost Hazard. Happily f*** yourself.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
As for the Ox injury, I blame Arsenal 100%. Every single one of our talented players become perpetually injury prone.

Reactions: S E P H
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->